Could the 2017 Link Series look like this?

Now that the Link Lady has been released, I thought it would be fun to see what the new Link design would look like in the Men's series.

Who knows whether there will be a new Link men's series, but some of these look pretty good!

2017 Link Calibre 16- Blue
Link blue.jpg

2017 Link Calibre 16 Tachy Bezel Ceramic
Link Anthracite.jpeg

2017 Link Senna Calibre 16 Ceramic
Link Senna Image.jpeg

2017 Link Calibre 16
Link Mens (1).jpg

2017 Link GMT Calibre 7
Link Mens GMT.jpg

2017 Link Calibre 5
Link Calibre 7.jpg
Edited:

Very nice re-envisioning. As I said before, Calibre11 your number one source for TAG Heuer news, discussions, and trendsetting!

All definitely fake. Those darn forgers are still using the old TH logo!!
:)

All definitely fake. Those darn forgers are still using the old TH logo!!
:)
Yeah, fortunately, the level of photoshop skills is quite agricultural ;)

@Big Adam seems to be testing his luck today... ::popcorn::
Tongue firmly in cheek. If I tried same, I suspect my results would be appalling.
That Senna Ceramic gets my juices flowing.

Tongue firmly in cheek. If I tried same, I suspect my results would be appalling.
That Senna Ceramic gets my juices flowing.
Indeed, I think David did a pretty good job with these.
The Senna is my favorite too; distantly followed by the GMT.

Does this mean we expect any new Link chronographs to continue using the Valjoux 7750? A little surprising since I thought the Link was positioned a bit higher - or is the 1887 reserved for use in the Carrera for the foreseeable future?

Please consider the following as my very personal opinion: I love the link bracelet, I like the very clean look of the link dials, but... these look like somebody put a link and a Monza in a blender! It is clear that at TH they don't know exactly what to do with the link series, but if they need inspiration, they shouldn't look for it in other series... I would think about discontinuing the link watches and offering the link bracelets as a variant for Carreras and / or F1s...

Please consider the following as my very personal opinion: I love the link bracelet, I like the very clean look of the link dials, but... these look like somebody put a link and a Monza in a blender! It is clear that at TH they don't know exactly what to do with the link series, but if they need inspiration, they shouldn't look for it in other series... I would think about discontinuing the link watches and offering the link bracelets as a variant for Carreras and / or F1s...

I agree with you. The Link series does nothing for me. They somehow just look wrong. Offering the bracelet as an alternative for those who like it is a good idea. I've never tried one on but I prefer the look of the GC/Carrera H-link bracelet.

Actually for some reason reminds me more of Camaro than Monza in the case shape (not in the lugs).