Connected Custom Watchfaces / Which Watch Face are Wearing Today?

The original logos were in layers over the coloured logo. So it was just putting the coloured logo in the top layer, over the other logos, and always visible for the 8 faces
Genius

The original logos were in layers over the coloured logo. So it was just putting the coloured logo in the top layer, over the other logos, and always visible for the 8 faces
I assume that this is your latest version where you repair date wheel...

I assume that this is your latest version where you repair date wheel...
Yes, these last faces with the coloured logo are based in my last version of the 8in1 face, with proper hands, without numbers on the subdials, etc.

I think best version with coloured logo is last link posted by @Philippe LESAINE :thumbsup:

:D No, that was easy! Just play with the WatchMaker app and you will learn quickly! ;)
I am trying,but you know not everyone for everything :)

:pouces vers le haut: si tu veux tu peux mettre aussi le logo sur la face que tu veux en jouant avec opacité tu vois ca sur les faces

Yes, these last faces with the coloured logo are based in my last version of the 8in1 face, with proper hands, without numbers on the subdials, etc.

I think best version with coloured logo is last link posted by @Philippe LESAINE :thumbsup:
Albert,this latest version with color logo that Phillipe uploaded the one that you said that it is latest version do not count steps and distance.And battery consume a lot more than other.

[QUOTE = "Admir, post: 1486634, membre: 65675"] D'accord, je vais essayer celui-ci. [/ QUOTE]
Je n ai rien changé lol a part le logo il y deux mode de comptage celui de tag ( qui a mon avis est plus juste ) c est dans km et celui de WM A REGARDER dans rotation

[QUOTE = "Anthony.R, poste: 1486701, membre: 65656"] Bonjour [USER = 42719] @ Albert-AMG [/ USER].
Juste une question sur ce visage. Y a-t-il une raison pour laquelle la journée ne bouge pas mais que la date ne pose aucun problème?

Lorsque je le supprime et le réapplique, le jour se fixe au jour en cours.

Remercier. Screenshot_20200416-234149_WatchMaker.jpg

[QUOTE = "Admir, post: 1486634, membre: 65675"] D'accord, je vais essayer celui-ci. [/ QUOTE]
Je n ai rien changé lol a part le logo il y deux mode de comptage celui de tag ( qui a mon avis est plus juste ) c est dans km et celui de WM A REGARDER dans rotation
Je ne sais pas, ça ne compte pas pour moi. Même la deuxième version ne compte pas

Tag Heuer Watchfaces found on MEWE.COM

1. TAG Heuer version by Tucci Factory

Tap 12 for DIM options.
Tap 6 to start/stop chrono and double tap to reset.
Tap 3 for zoom
Tap 9 for ucolor selector.
Watch auto locks every minute, double tap center to unlock.
Seconds hand shows battery level in dim modes.
If any DIM mode is active and chrono is working, hands will park and chrono will continue working in background.
The date begins to change at 23:55, a detail of reality.

Link : https://www.dropbox.com/s/kf0gbn82fu9rye6/tagheuerz-by-tuccifactory-ucv.watch?dl=0

01.jpg 02.png 03.png 04.png 05.png