Connected Custom Watchfaces / Which Watch Face are Wearing Today?

Thank you !!!! They are always better unlocked, do you have them unlocked?
No :unsure:
From these three (Gold, Black, and Silver versions) of the Carrera Heuer 02 Basel 2018 by Badass Elite Design, I only have the locked links

Hi @Albert-AMG is it possible that you modify this face like you always do. So without all the extras but with the two zoom options. I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance.
I will try it! :thumbsup:

Hi @Albert-AMG is it possible that you modify this face like you always do. So without all the extras but with the two zoom options. I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Ok @KlaverBoer, so this is my customized version of this face: removing the menus and dim modes, changing the shadows, and changing the function of the seconds hands (which is now like in the real watch). It keeps the 2xzoom function, but I changed the first zoom factor (in the picture), which I think is the best option for our TH Connected.
I hope you like it! ;)

D1C77BB3-61A9-4F6E-A42E-3F1D45DF1103.jpeg
Unlocked link for the WatchMaker app:
http://dk2dv4ezy246u.cloudfront.net/share/SyetXZnoYS.watch

Ok @KlaverBoer, so this is my customized version of this face: removing the menus and dim modes, changing the shadows, and changing the function of the seconds hands (which is now like in the real watch). It keeps the 2xzoom function, but I changed the first zoom factor (in the picture), which I think is the best option for our TH Connected.
I hope you like it! ;)

D1C77BB3-61A9-4F6E-A42E-3F1D45DF1103.jpeg
Unlocked link for the WatchMaker app:
http://dk2dv4ezy246u.cloudfront.net/share/SyetXZnoYS.watch

I like it a lot. Thanks man. And it doesn't only looks great on a TH Connected but on a Fossil Explorist gen 4 it looks great too :thumbsup:. But i wish my watch had a full screen display.

I like it a lot. Thanks man. And it doesn't only looks great on a TH Connected but on a Fossil Explorist gen 4 it looks great too :thumbsup:. But i wish my watch had a full screen display.
Great. Glad you like it! :) You’re welcome! :thumbsup:

The connected version of the last Monaco 50th Anniversary is coming soon! :) Gavril Tardi was so kind to accept my request to make it! :thumbsup:

D40983DC-6702-4511-B66D-3DF5D7CEF7B4.jpeg

The connected version of the last Monaco 50th Anniversary is coming soon! :) Gavril Tardi was so kind to accept my request to make it! :thumbsup:

D40983DC-6702-4511-B66D-3DF5D7CEF7B4.jpeg
Albert.. Gavril Tardi is not Romanian?