Connected Custom Watchfaces / Which Watch Face are Wearing Today?

Thanks I managed to force a pop up when trying to send the face to watch. Just a question in relation to battery drain when using WatchMaker faces. Does anyone have any issues with battery drain? I read in other thread that some people had issues with it but i'm guessing this has possibly been fixed or is only effected by certain faces. What kind of battery do you guys get with these faces?

Thanks

Thanks I managed to force a pop up when trying to send the face to watch. Just a question in relation to battery drain when using WatchMaker faces. Does anyone have any issues with battery drain? I read in other thread that some people had issues with it but i'm guessing this has possibly been fixed or is only effected by certain faces. What kind of battery do you guys get with these faces?

Thanks
Battery consumption is different depending on the WM face you are wearing, but with most* of them my watch still has around 35-45% of the battery after 11 hours of use (my settings: screen always on, max 70% OPR in bright mode, max 40% OPR in dimmed mode, 10 seconds in bright mode before going to dimmed mode, bluetooth on, Wi-Fi on, NFC off, GPS on).

*With few of my WM faces the battery is at 25% after 11h, and with other few WM faces is at 55%... so you can choose a low consumption WM face when your day is longer than usual ;)

This is the best WM face I have found in battery consumption (there’s still 57% of the battery after 11 hours):

90B9E506-6D2D-449A-A7BA-D569E776A08F.jpeg
WM link:
http://dk2dv4ezy246u.cloudfront.net/share/SJw12BV0E.watch

So if you charge the watch daily, and every morning you leave home with the battery at 100%, there’s no battery problem using WM faces, mostly after last System H update

I love this watch face, but when I change the complications they hover over screen and the agenda doesn't fit in the circle at all. Can anyone help me? The stock tag interactive face is badly designed and doesn't work great in certain lights.

I love this watch face, but when I change the complications they hover over screen and the agenda doesn't fit in the circle at all. Can anyone help me? The stock tag interactive face is badly designed and doesn't work great in certain lights.

Hi!

I updated this version( download link: http://dk2dv4ezy246u.cloudfront.net/share/ByfYo4n04.watch), but there are some moments related to your questions):

1) what about your first picture (question)
You should go to watchface app settings on your watch, choose complications and then go to “auto build complications” and choose “Only add complications UI for watchfaces with designed complications placement”. Complications will not hover with this settings.

2) In new version of this watchface (and in previous was the same principle) for some circles in with complications based I use expressions like “text” and “title”. This expressions are good for Google fit complications (distance, calories) and for different time variations (world time, day of the week and etc), but they won’t work with other complications like Google pay, Strava, google search, Google fit (in case of goals) and etc.

In new version of this watchface I added Circle with Complication 1 (right circle) which can partly solve this problems. Unfortunately I don’t know how to fit Agenda text and “What is now playing” text.
Also in this case Wear os basis Weather app will only show you text like “rain”, it won’t show you images.

For example in my case I use Strava app for Complication 1 (for example).

CEC9739A-BFB1-4E44-B525-EF0D0AA9EBAD.jpeg

Hi!

I updated this version( download link: http://dk2dv4ezy246u.cloudfront.net/share/ByfYo4n04.watch), but there are some moments related to your questions):

1) what about your first picture (question)
You should go to watchface app settings on your watch, choose complications and then go to “auto build complications” and choose “Only add complications UI for watchfaces with designed complications placement”. Complications will not hover with this settings.

2) In new version of this watchface (and in previous was the same principle) for some circles in with complications based I use expressions like “text” and “title”. This expressions are good for Google fit complications (distance, calories) and for different time variations (world time, day of the week and etc), but they won’t work with other complications like Google pay, Strava, google search, Google fit (in case of goals) and etc.

In new version of this watchface I added Circle with Complication 1 (right circle) which can partly solve this problems. Unfortunately I don’t know how to fit Agenda text and “What is now playing” text.
Also in this case Wear os basis Weather app will only show you text like “rain”, it won’t show you images.

For example in my case I use Strava app for Complication 1 (for example).

CEC9739A-BFB1-4E44-B525-EF0D0AA9EBAD.jpeg

Thanks. I went for weather. Steps and battery...

#RememberSenna
Today this TAG Heuer Carrera Calibre 16 Senna Edition, 2 in 1 (you can change from grey to black dial by tapping at the center). Unknown author, and customized

8C9B03CC-1B57-4863-9684-05291B3E9101.jpeg
Picture in dimmed mode, with SW hours hand showing watch battery level in bright mode

7B9481FE-BF30-4D08-8518-708BC1954B44.jpeg
Unlocked link for the WatchMaker app:
http://dk2dv4ezy246u.cloudfront.net/share/H1nVhORRN.watch
Edited:

I wanted to know if anyone else has the following issues. I want to use the Tag Official interactive watch face, but i want to use the Strava version because the basic version is to dark. I select the Strava face and it says i need to install the app on the watch. OK, takes me directly to play-store on the watch and the app says this version is unavailable on my device. Running upto date Connected 41.
Thanks

If
If I am not mistaken, the two models have the same url. Both models are nice, but what a pity I can‘t download the coloured one. Or is it my fault? Thanks in advance for your help.
Henri

@Albert-AMG and all other Watchmaker experts, create a Connected watchface using this.
I wish I could! This would be very nice, but my skills are not good enough! ;)

I’m checking the watchmakers communities in MeWe (now that Google+ is closed), but there’s nothing at the moment about the Monaco 50th Anniversary models... :unsure: