Connected Custom Watchfaces / Which Watch Face are Wearing Today?

TAG Heuer Capacitor Digital

Originally by Spiderka.

Changed script.
Changed background.
Created flashing and moving lightning.
12 or 24hr. display.
Date.
Ucolor.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/79cz...ey=v8jso8sej4cbutlplb85g0fec&st=pkmm0h41&dl=0

That is excellent work. I'm not into BTTF and I wasn't keen on the original watchface either (sorry @Spiderka), but this looks great. Downloaded it immediately and its on my E4 right now!
Thanks to Spiderka (if he's still on these days...) and to you @AREA 51

If you or anyone else are able to do a Tag Heuer - West Ham United face of some sort, I'd be truly grateful....even if you just stick a Tag badge on one of the West Ham faces in Watchfinder!

If you're feeling really nice though, something like @Cavs Monaco Gulf-Porsche concept...

or even a
but West Ham's sky blue the main colour white thin stripes and burgundy coloured thick stripe. (I can get the exact pantone/hex colour/RGB's etc if required)
West Ham crest instead of 'Gulf-Posche and Gulf logo' , '10' instead of '20' and if it's not too difficult.... 'London' instead of Monaco.

We are playing so badly right now, I need something to put a smile back on my face!

Grrr, ran out of time to edit... but as a cheeky one, when I asked for 'London' instead of 'Monaco, could it be 'DiCanio' instead?

After his two first Monaco 24 (CAL5110 and CAL5111), Gavril Tardi has also launched today the CAL5113... and I guess he is also preparing the last one: CAL5112

This is my slightly customized version of this new face by Gavril

Picture in dimmed mode, AOD on, Automatic brightness on, with SW seconds hand showing watch battery level when dimmed

Unlocked link for the WatchMaker app:
http://dk2dv4ezy246u.cloudfront.net/share/r1kfHNls8.watch
Can i get this watch with dim mode .
Thanks.

Hi , I'm new here, so sorry if i shouldn't post this. Have you done a Carrera 02 T with the Aston Martin logo on it?. thanks
If you use the “search” tool of the forum and you look for 'Aston Martin' in this thread, you can find several watch faces, like this one by @connected1976 :

Can i get this watch with dim mode .
Thanks.
I’m sorry but I only have this version. I don’t like darker dim modes with lume, so none of my watch faces (or customized watch faces by other authors) have a darker dim mode with less details than in bright mode. They all look the same in both bright and dimmed modes.

That is excellent work. I'm not into BTTF and I wasn't keen on the original watchface either (sorry @Spiderka), but this looks great. Downloaded it immediately and its on my E4 right now!
Thanks to Spiderka (if he's still on these days...) and to you @AREA 51

If you or anyone else are able to do a Tag Heuer - West Ham United face of some sort, I'd be truly grateful....even if you just stick a Tag badge on one of the West Ham faces in Watchfinder!

If you're feeling really nice though, something like @Cavs Monaco Gulf-Porsche concept...

or even a
but West Ham's sky blue the main colour white thin stripes and burgundy coloured thick stripe. (I can get the exact pantone/hex colour/RGB's etc if required)
West Ham crest instead of 'Gulf-Posche and Gulf logo' , '10' instead of '20' and if it's not too difficult.... 'London' instead of Monaco.

We are playing so badly right now, I need something to put a smile back on my face!
Grrr, ran out of time to edit... but as a cheeky one, when I asked for 'London' instead of 'Monaco, could it be 'DiCanio' instead?

Tag Heuer DiCanio Calibre 12 Westham United

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/yu7v...ey=5iweo7thy6b5qz6tf6r0on12l&st=zmswczoe&dl=0

Have fun @Teetee
Edited:

C'est un excellent travail. Je ne suis pas fan de BTTF et je n'étais pas non plus fan du cadran d'origine (désolé @Spiderka), mais ça a l'air génial. Je l'ai téléchargé immédiatement et il est sur mon E4 en ce moment !
Merci à Spiderka (s'il est toujours là ces jours-ci...) et à vous @AREA 51

Si vous ou quelqu'un d'autre êtes en mesure de faire un cadran Tag Heuer - West Ham United d'une certaine sorte, je vous en serais vraiment reconnaissant... même si vous collez simplement un badge Tag sur l'un des cadrans de West Ham dans Watchfinder !

Si vous vous sentez vraiment bien, quelque chose comme @Cavs Monaco Gulf-Porsche concept...

ou même un
mais le bleu ciel de West Ham est la couleur principale, de fines rayures blanches et une épaisse bande de couleur bordeaux. (Je peux obtenir la couleur Pantone/Hex/RGB exacte, etc. si nécessaire)
Blason de West Ham au lieu de « Gulf-Posche et logo Gulf », « 10 » au lieu de « 20 » et si ce n'est pas trop difficile... « Londres » au lieu de Monaco.

Nous jouons tellement mal en ce moment, j'ai besoin de quelque chose pour me redonner le sourire !
Est ce ca que tu voudrais ?

Is this what you would like?

Thanks @Philippe LESAINE I remember seeing this kind of face in previous posts, but I tend to prefer classic looking watchfaces rather than digital ones (apart from the BTTF one the other day!).
I've also seen some lovely faces in this thread for other teams, like Real Madrid, Barcelona, Man Utd and City, Liverpool, etc. but they're a bit on the 'busy' side.... the DiCanio special is just what I was after!