Connected Custom Watchfaces / Which Watch Face are Wearing Today?

Is there a reason why weather complications do not update on WM faces? The weather on the default faces of TH are working fine. I’m using an iPhone, is it an ‘apple thing’ with restrictions or something?

5dee618cd090e05989b6e9ac_1920x1920.png @connected1976 @Albert-AMG 🙏🙏 always been a fan of your work. You might want to try something else. To remember my v1 a gift from my wife. Thanks in advance

Bonjour Filippo, les deux fichiers OMEGA ne sont pas là dans Dropbox, pouvez-vous les remettre ?. Merci
envoi un lien Dropbox ou autres des faces demandées je regarderai si j' ai encore Omega ou autres marques sont interdites sur ce forum seulement Tag

Italiano: B27A247E-E070-40C2-9952-33B9E0C6EC98.jpeg leggermente personalizzato per me, grazie ancora a E. Cadro, Albert e GabiT per la loro fantastica opera d'arte! 3A7BAEB9-6C95-47FF-88DE-B89401BDF597.jpeg
Non funziona la lancetta dei secondi..

1031078605.jpg thanks! Do you also have this?
So you are downloading all you can get, asking for modifications and when you are finished you are gone?

What have you got to offer seems a fair question from my side?

I’m sorry but watch faces from other watch brands are not allowed in this forum, just TAG Heuer/Heuer or invented watch faces
Hi Albert. No disrespect intended but why did this change? There used to be other brand faces here like Omega, Bell&Ross, etc.

Hi Albert. No disrespect intended but why did this change? There used to be other brand faces here like Omega, Bell&Ross, etc.
Long long time ago.

Long long time ago.
Maybe 2 years ago? I remember still being able to create and download other brand faces in 2022, I think but key memory is getting bad😂. But why was the decision made to remove all the other brands? Was it a legal issue?