Connected Custom Watchfaces / Which Watch Face are Wearing Today?

Today this TAG Heuer Autavia Isograph (2019) face, by gazzlaaa, slightly customized. It’s a “ucolor” face, so you can choose the colour of the background

61B1CDE0-DB64-4D42-8112-27F014BAA74A.jpeg

Picture in ambient/dimmed mode, with seconds hamd showing battery level when dimmed

DF040976-1A3C-4166-A153-0AD4C6FA0F68.jpeg
This is the link for the WatchMaker app:
http://dk2dv4ezy246u.cloudfront.net/share/rJl7mBJWtN.watch

Pretty good version, apart from the hands. I like the original shapes, cause they reflect the Autavia idea (minute-hand=motorsports, hour-hand=aviation).

Today this Heuer Autavia “Harrods Limited Edition” face, by Gavril Tardi (GabiT), which I customized to become the Harrods version. Picture in dimmed mode, with SW second hand showing battery level

BD89A1A2-9459-405F-8008-59D05161D155.jpeg
This is the link for the WatchMaker app:
http://dk2dv4ezy246u.cloudfront.net/share/SJj5kHZlE.watch

Please, Can you help me understand, since I might be really confused but I can't reset the left chronograph, is that due to battery indicator?

Thanks for letting me know.

Please, Can you help me understand, since I might be really confused but I can't reset the left chronograph, is that due to battery indicator?

BTW i do love this watch face, how can I customize it myself, since I've notice that the date lacks right "white color" as of the other number and I´m not 100% confident that the font is right.

I don’t have the real thing, but here it is... the combination of both versions! ;)
Awesome! This was enough motivation for me to give my good old THC46 some wristime again!
20190403_172120.jpg

Yes, left subdial shows battery level in bright mode, and it’s normal SW hours hand in dimmed mode.

SW seconds hand shows battery level in dimmed mode, and it’s normal SW seconds hand in bright mode.

BTW i do love this watch face, how can I customize it myself, since I've notice that the date lacks right "white color" as of the other number and I´m not 100% confident that the font is right.

The link is unlocked, so you can customize the face with the WatchMaker app:
http://dk2dv4ezy246u.cloudfront.net/share/SkVhP8GKN.watch

Anyway, the date is already set in white color (ffffff), but white text is usually showed slightly blue on the watch screen, something that doesn’t happen with white images, just with white text and numbers. If you find the way to improve that “white” date, please inform us here ;)

Awesome! This was enough motivation for me to give my good old THC46 some wristime again!
20190403_172120.jpg

Very very nice Albert :):), my favorite for the next days...

Great! :) As @Hubert said, this Autavia Isograph face was team work: I found and customized a good base by gazzlaaa (in MeWe), @Remo found the hands mistake, and @connected1976 found the proper hands for his version, also thanks to @Hubert suggestions! :thumbsup:
Edited:

The link is unlocked, so you can customize the face with the WatchMaker app:
http://dk2dv4ezy246u.cloudfront.net/share/SkVhP8GKN.watch

Anyway, the date is already set in white color (ffffff), but white text is usually showed slightly blue on the watch screen, something that doesn’t happen with white images, just with white text and numbers. If you find the way to improve that “white” date, please inform us here ;)

For some reson .This face has a much better date .

I keep it as it is .Thanks for this update!

I did a bad thing.. ::screwloose::
Nice modular collection!! :cool: :thumbsup:
I also did similar “bad things”, but I have only one connected module! :D

Nice modular collection!! :cool: :thumbsup:
I also did similar “bad things”, but I have only one connected module! :D

this is an expensive addiction