Connected Custom Watchfaces / Which Watch Face are Wearing Today?

How often does TagHeuer release new Watchfaces? I still see the latest one is "HeuerO2T".
Don't like these Watchmaker Faces, even if there are some cools ones (did quite a lot myself in the past).. but none of these has the level of the original ones...

How often does TagHeuer release new Watchfaces? I still see the latest one is "HeuerO2T".
Don't like these Watchmaker Faces, even if there are some cools ones (did quite a lot myself in the past).. but none of these has the level of the original ones...

"But none of these has the level of the original ones.."
So true, they are often better. :)

"But none of these has the level of the original ones.."
So true, they are often better. :)
Tell me just one that is better

No, I'm not going to help you play childish games. Have a nice weekend. :whistling:
Wasn't my intention. I really was wondering what watchface of Watchmaker, that I liked very much when having a Samsung Watch, could win the contest against the wonderful TH faces.. never seen any just close to that in Design.. finally that's the reason why we all wear a time maker master piece, the design, because the specs are quite understatement..

Wasn't my intention. I really was wondering what watchface of Watchmaker, that I liked very much when having a Samsung Watch, could win the contest against the wonderful TH faces.. never seen any just close to that in Design.. finally that's the reason why we all wear a time maker master piece, the design, because the specs are quite understatement..
I am assuming that AREA 51 didnt understand what you were totally talking about, because he is one of the nicest guys on here!