Connected Custom Watchfaces / Which Watch Face are Wearing Today?

Hi All,
Does anyone know why my watch face doesn't go monochrome as the app shows?
1st image shows how it should look like. 2nd image shows how it is in am ient mode on my watch.
Thanks in advance

Hi All,
Does anyone know why my watch face doesn't go monochrome as the app shows?
1st image shows how it should look like. 2nd image shows how it is in am ient mode on my watch.
Thanks in advance

Hello !!! that image that you show is the image of the watch in dimmed mode that's why it appears in matte color

Hello !!! that image that you show is the image of the watch in dimmed mode that's why it appears in matte color
Hi,
I know that and that is what I expect from my watch but it doesn't look like that on my watch that is the problem.
On my watch in ambient mode still shows the bluish background rather than just goes to black and white to save battery life

Hi,
I know that and that is what I expect from my watch but it doesn't look like that on my watch that is the problem.
On my watch in ambient mode still shows the bluish background rather than just goes to black and white to save battery life

There was a software update from Tag few months ago, watchfaces in AOD mode now show color. Faces show more detail in this mode, they look better and it's still good for battery.

Hi,

Have you updated your app? Your screenshot still shows the old button, to show AoD mode inside the app. Few months ago app was updated, that button is replaced with one that shows tiles. Since AoD is now colorful and similar to actual face, they removed the option to see it in the app.

Here is one example of AoD mode, official Tag watchface.
Edited:

Have you updated your app? Your screenshot still shows the old button, to show AoD mode inside the app. Few months ago app was updated, that button is replaced with one that shows tiles. Since AoD is now colorful and similar to actual face, they removed the option to see it in the app.

Here is one example of AoD mode, official Tag watchface.
Ahhh okay. I see. Yeah it must be the update then causing this. Thank you very much for explaining that to me.
I was more worried about the battery life than anything else but if rhat is not an issue then we should be golden.

Thanks again

Hi,
I can imagine how this can be considered as sacralage by some but Hey Ho.
I am reffering to the Garmin straps on.

Has anyone else found a better alternative to the original Tag straps? Just curious

Hi friends a doubt .... is it possible to open the links of older whathfaces posted here, made before dropbox? the initial links of the forum I can no longer open, but before it was possible load them... thanks

Hi friends a doubt .... is it possible to open the links of older whathfaces posted here, made before dropbox? the initial links of the forum I can no longer open, but before it was possible load them... thanks

Are you looking for a specific watch?
Maybe I can share it with you.

943E374E-7671-4067-90C9-67614E360CFF.jpeg 7127F855-6C61-41B1-9F62-8453F2B59D3A.jpeg 0C0F93AD-B866-4CFF-92F3-7D38B85D29F7.jpeg
Hi,

Has anyone else found a better alternative to the original Tag straps? Just curious

I use a garmin metal strap also sometimes on my E3

Are you looking for a specific watch?
Maybe I can share it with you.

Friend thank you very much for your help! I just wanted to know if the old links are really broken or if it was something in my access... thanks

Hi,

I think is a good idea....

Friend thank you very much for your help! I just wanted to know if the old links are really broken or if it was something in my access... thanks

I really don't know. I'll check after work. ;)