Connected Custom Watchfaces / Which Watch Face are Wearing Today?

Tried to create copy of the original TAG Heuer Carrera Caliber Heuer 01 Alec Monopoly edition.

Looks quite similar)

Nice jobs!! :) :thumbsup:

Mechanical watch face today ;)

968F3E03-F81C-4CBF-A37B-CFBF49583671.jpeg
Mechanical module Carrera Calibre 5 (45 mm)
That doesn't count on this thread Albert! :cautious:

That doesn't count on this thread Albert! :cautious:
::shy:: I though it was fine to post this Cal.5 in this thread also titled “Which Watch Face are Wearing Today?”, because it’s one of the “watch faces” we can wear in our Connected Modular

Obviously English is not my native language, and I though “watch face” term was not only refered to digital watch faces :thumbsdown:

::shy:: I though it was fine to post this Cal.5 in this thread also titled “Which Watch Face are Wearing Today?”, because it’s one of the “watch faces” we can wear in our Connected Modular

Obviously English is not my native language, and I though “watch face” term was not only refered to digital watch faces :thumbsdown:
No worries! Post it as many times as you like. Just giving you a hard time, since it's not one of the digital faces. :)

No worries! Post it as many times as you like. Just giving you a hard time, since it's not one of the digital faces. :)
:thumbsup: ;)

^ Good start. Now it needs the new logo, fume dial, more accurate hands, plus cleanup of numbers 10, 3, and 9.