Connected Custom Watchfaces / Which Watch Face are Wearing Today?

Yes, it can.

share184.jpg

so pretty…. How do you do that, I can’t seem to find the area on the face to change it?

so pretty…. How do you do that, I can’t seem to find the area on the face to change it?

Do you have the no dim version?

If not, tap the Tag logo to change color.

Do you have the no dim version?

Yes, do you need to change the colour in Watch Maker then upload to the watch rather than just adjust while on the watch?

Hi, Sorry for the delay….. I’ve got the new face on the app but still can’t upload any faces to the watch ::shy::

Hopefully this bug will be fixed asap…

Strange, everything is perfect over here.
Sorry, can't help you now.
Hopefully you'll get an update and everything will be fine again.

Strange, everything is perfect over here.
Sorry, can't help you now.
Hopefully you'll get an update and everything will be fine again.

I really appreciate your time and help with this…. Fingers crossed it will be sorted soon, doesn’t seem to affect everyone which is weird.

I really appreciate your time and help with this…. Fingers crossed it will be sorted soon, doesn’t seem to affect everyone which is weird.

Weird indeed.
Anyway, if there is anything I can do, let me know. :)

Just one question.
The face on your watch must be a watchmaker face. If it is a standard watch face from the watch itself you can't send any faces to the watch.
Sorry, just checking....

He can't upload to his watch, some stupid bug. So sadly this won't work either.
now that sucks....

did he choose in the Watchmaker, under settings, watch, choose for the watch Huawei Watch 2 (Classic / Sports) ?

this is the watch I have been using under settings and I have never had a problem with anything not working....

did he choose in the Watchmaker, under settings, watch, choose for the watch Huawei Watch 2 (Classic / Sports) ?
Hi, I'm new here and also have the issue. You are talking about the setting in the mobile app, correct? In my iOS App I can only choose between "Apple Watch" and "Other Watch". Is this on Android different and maybe an iOS specific bug? On the Tag Heuer I can't find this setting in the app...

Hi, I'm new here and also have the issue. You are talking about the setting in the mobile app, correct? In my iOS App I can only choose between "Apple Watch" and "Other Watch". Is this on Android different and maybe an iOS specific bug? On the Tag Heuer I can't find this setting in the app...
Yes, this is for Android I am talking about, possibly there is some error on IOS side, maybe, not sure....