Connected Custom Watchfaces / Which Watch Face are Wearing Today?

Hi All,

I’ve been going through this thread but can’t seem to find this Monaco watch face…. Can anyone help? :thumbsup:

IMG_2210.jpeg

Looking great, I think this is probably the Monaco face that will work…. I love the Gen Monaco but the faces don’t seem to look non connect but I think this off white is the one….. thank you for your hard work ::love::

One small change, to show weather or any other complication. I like the chrono look, but sometimes want to have some information (weather, steps, second timezone, next calendar event). I added a tap on logo, it currently switches to weather. Add additional taps to show what you want.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/123YzCcWIF5mS9lSsgtSyCWYdVUFYWGtP/view?usp=drivesdk

All I can say is, you guys worked hard and released a pretty cool watch, congrats to ALL OF YOU, that participated in this one, excellent job!

Now here is a question for ALL OF YOU, can you create this new one that was just released?
New Monacos with Skeleton Dials

Here are 3 photos of each original watch:

I'll do the other two too, but I'm away and I don't have much time, that color was the one I liked the most