Connected Custom Watchfaces / Which Watch Face are Wearing Today?

Any made the breitling areomarine Gordon Ramsay yellow? Sorry if not allowed I know it’s not tag

Any made the breitling areomarine Gordon Ramsay yellow? Sorry if not allowed I know it’s not tag
Yes, it’s not allowed.
Only Heuer/TAG Heuer and invented watch faces are allowed here, but not watch faces from other watch brands. Thanks :thumbsup:

Tag Heuer Mikrotimer Flying 1000
First unveiled in 2011, the Mikrotimer Flying 1000 was the first wristwatch to be able to measure 1/1000th of a second and in the same year it won the Best Sports Watch award at the *Grand Prix d’Horlogerie de Genève*. It was preceded by the Carrera 360 and Carrera Mikrograph, both of which could measure 1/100th of a second.
I have tried to make this as near to the real watch as I could. The stopwatch functions the same as the original.
Yellow Stopwatch seconds hand shows 1000th of a second.
White stopwatch seconds hand shows every 5 seconds.
Lower sub dial shows 5th of a second.
Tap between 1 and 2 to start stop stopwatch.
Tap between 4 and 5 to reset stopwatch.

Download:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4wmka6uqb2aec81/-tag-heuer-mikrotimer-flying-1000-copy.watch?dl=0
Hi. Can you send me here a link that works for this watch please

Hi guys, fantastic thread and watch faces so far guys. Just requesting if anyone has the following watch faces yet? Searching through this entire thread, i wasnt able to find the exact copy. Many thanks.

Yes, I missed it, thank you very much for correcting it. :thumbsup:
What are friends for! Please fix mine as well if you see a minor problem.... :)

PS if i switch bluetooth off it seems to work ok
So thankful I found this comment. I have been trying everything to get a couple faces to load. Some load eventually but some have been very stubborn. Turning off Bluetooth made the upload super fast. Thanks!