Connected Custom Watchfaces / Which Watch Face are Wearing Today?

Does anyone intends to adapt the incredible nice work from Cavs (post 462, May 31, 2021) to the World Cup 2022?

Untitled.jpg

Does anyone intends to adapt the incredible nice work from Cavs (post 462, May 31, 2021) to the World Cup 2022?

Untitled.jpg
Y que te gustaría adaptar exactamente? Porque, efectivamente, hay un gran trabajo.

Of course you're right it's a lot of work. I don't mean that each Countries have to be created but the existing ones from Cavs will make already a lot of supporters very happy! As some counties are still the same (the one which participate to the Euro 2020) it should be possible to adapt. Basically, I think that "just" changing the logo of the cup (World cup instead of Euro cup) and, in some faces, changing the UEFA by FIFA would already make something great.
upload_2022-11-22_14-20-29.png

Of course you're right it's a lot of work. I don't mean that each Countries have to be created but the existing ones from Cavs will make already a lot of supporters very happy! As some counties are still the same (the one which participate to the Euro 2020) it should be possible to adapt. Basically, I think that "just" changing the logo of the cup (World cup instead of Euro cup) and, in some faces, changing the UEFA by FIFA would already make something great.
upload_2022-11-22_14-20-29.png

He modificado los logos e incorporado clics encima y debajo de cada equipo para cambiar sin acceder a zoom.
A ver si es eso.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/sx8ky71op4j7esg/tag-heuer-carrera-qatar-2022.watch?dl=0

Thanks a lot Casset ! That's even better than expected with your additional function. Great job.

They are hands with different functions, the small one is the second hand and the big one is the stopwatch.