Connected Custom Watchfaces / Which Watch Face are Wearing Today?

So yes and no... I was able to get watches into my watch but I have no idea how to pull links from the watchmaker app. However, I found this face on the app by searching for Porsche. (it would seem we have a few car fans here... me too). The full title of it is Porsche Chronograph Weathermeter F Copy and the author is BMWFanatic90 (have to give the person credit, it's not my work)

If anyone feels like explaining how to export or can point me to a post I'll be happy to learn. Also, is there a face making tutorial? I'd really like to learn how to make some.

Today I'm sporting the Red Bull Racing that I found in this thread.

IMG_8960.PNG IMG_8961.PNG IMG_8962.PNG
So yes and no... I was able to get watches into my watch but I have no idea how to pull links from the watchmaker app. However, I found this face on the app by searching for Porsche. (it would seem we have a few car fans here... me too). The full title of it is Porsche Chronograph Weathermeter F Copy and the author is BMWFanatic90 (have to give the person credit, it's not my work)

If anyone feels like explaining how to export or can point me to a post I'll be happy to learn. Also, is there a face making tutorial? I'd really like to learn how to make some.

Today I'm sporting the Red Bull Racing that I found in this thread.

If you have iPhone

Goes well with the new white strap. :thumbsup:
Thank you! :)

Now I’m looking for faces to match the -also newly arrived- red rubber strap! ;) :D

Yesterday I tried to create some new watch faces, dedicated to F1 teams. So here they are:

Tag Heuer Connected MERCEDES AMG Petronas + twin -time variant:

http://dk2dv4ezy246u.cloudfront.net/share/SJwzGRkIV.watch
0ABC064E-AC43-4899-AE7D-0F7013D4E8BA.jpeg
http://dk2dv4ezy246u.cloudfront.net/share/HyAPGRJ84.watch
917F841A-4941-4B42-8005-36AD0B251C66.jpeg

Unfortunately they seems to me quite dark, when you looking on your wrist, but I don’t understand how to improve / increase brightness(

I like it! :thumbsup: But I think there are too many bezels, because our TH Connected already has a real bezel around the screen, so I think it fits better our watch with more zoom.

About brightness, try this customized (2in1) version I did from your face: zoomed, changing some colours and shadows, and some more details :) If you tap at 9, you change the colour of the subdials, if you tap at 8, you change the 44 (Hamilton’s number) style or you remove it

AED210B6-43D5-4D26-BAEA-41FB3782AEDB.jpeg
Pictures in ambient/dimmed mode, with SW seconds hand showing battery level when dimmed

CB24B5CA-AB0F-41DC-9AFA-897B0BCEABA1.jpeg
This is the -updated- link for the WatchMaker app:
http://dk2dv4ezy246u.cloudfront.net/share/HJZEeDxUN.watch

7C7C5F47-3AD8-4809-978E-1CD0A1751FB1.jpeg

56FD9593-EBF5-4C85-A349-0089B0CDADD8.jpeg
Edited:

so I have to ask, are you guys finding these or building them? Can someone point me to a building tutorial? The Porsche community is feeling highly neglected :)