Connected Custom Watchfaces / Which Watch Face are Wearing Today?

No bluetooth, no link... today the mechanical module Carrera Calibre 16! :)

6CAE6087-72DA-4E23-874C-554FCBD1537C.jpeg
Edited:

Thats my face for today. Customized by Albert-AMG and i changed the hands in red. If I could only change de inner part but dont know how. Like it anyway.

Greetings,

I am new to the forum. Kudso
These are my main settings (not particullary battery saving), and battery is usually around at 30-45% after 11 hours depending on the WM face:

Screen: always on
GPS on
WiFi on
NFC off
Position of watch and phone: on

WatchMaker app:
Max Frame Rate: 50 fps
Check phone battery: Max every 60 minutes
Check Heart rate: Max every 60 minutes
Weather check interval: 3 hours
Layers on demand? Yes
Max Brightness OPR in Bright Mode: 70%
Max Brightness OPR in Dim Mode: 40%
Watchface shuffle: No shuffle

StayLit Wear app: 10 seconds (in bright mode before going to dim mode)

Have you done the battery calibration to your watch?

Thanks for this. Are you adjusting the WatchMaker settings in the (phone) App or on the watch face itself? Also, how/when does a face go into "dim" mode?

Best,

G.

Greetings,

I am new to the forum. Kudso

Thanks for this. Are you adjusting the WatchMaker settings in the (phone) App or on the watch face itself? Also, how/when does a face go into "dim" mode?

Best,

G.
Hi!

These are my settings on the watch WatchMaker app. One of the watch WM app settings is the seconds it stays in bright mode before going to dim mode. I use another app (StayLit Wear) adjusted to 10 seconds, but you can use just WM for that.

BTW, I have changed now the Max Frame Rate from 50fps to 15fps
Edited:

Hi!

These are my settings on the watch WatchMaker app. One of the watch WM app settings is the seconds it stays in bright mode before going to dim mode. I use another app (StayLit Wear) adjusted to 10 seconds, but you can use just WM for that.

BTW, I have changed now the Max Frame Rate from 50fps to 15fps

Thanks again, Albert. I believe I duplicated your settings on the watch WM app and Wear OS app and burned through the battery within a few hours. Any ideas where I may have gone wrong?

Best,

G.

Thanks again, Albert. I believe I duplicated your settings on the watch WM app and Wear OS app and burned through the battery within a few hours. Any ideas where I may have gone wrong?

Best,

G.

Maybe are you playing too much with the screen and watch faces? :whistling: The battery drains quickly then! :D

With my settings, and during my normal working day (I don’t touch the screen at all, I just use the notifications) the battery is still at 35-50% (depending on the WatchMaker face) after 11 hours... because it has clearly improved since we have the updated System H

Anyway, have you done the battery calibration to your watch?
Let the battery drain to 0% (until the watch switches off itself), and then charge it up to 100% (and don’t remove it from the charger before it reaches 100%). And repeat it at least one more time. I did this 100%-0%-100% two consecutive times, and battery improved a lot ::rimshot::

If you want more detailed info about this battery calibration, there are some more posts:
https://forums.calibre11.com/search/10165135/?q=battery calibration&o=date&c[node]=47

Maybe are you playing too much with the screen and watch faces? :whistling: The battery drains quickly then! :D

With my settings, and during my normal working day (I don’t touch the screen at all, I just use the notifications) the battery is still at 35-50% (depending on the WatchMaker face) after 11 hours... because it has clearly improved since we have the updated System H

Anyway, have you done the battery calibration to your watch?
Let the battery drain to 0% (until the watch switches off itself), and then charge it up to 100% (and don’t remove it from the charger before it reaches 100%). And repeat it at least one more time. I did this 100%-0%-100% two consecutive times, and battery improved a lot ::rimshot::

If you want more detailed info about this battery calibration, there are some more posts:
https://forums.calibre11.com/search/10165135/?q=battery calibration&o=date&c[node]=47

Thank you! I will try the calibration (and resist the urge to touch the screen!).

Best,

G.