Connected Custom Watchfaces / Which Watch Face are Wearing Today?

No creo que exista lo que buscas hacer con un click.
En Google y en este mismo foro se indican formas para descargar los recursos y construir esferas en .watch.
Animo y adelante. A ver si nos deleitas con algún diseño.
Saludos.

¿Pero lo puedes abrir igual, o no?
i can open it, i just dont know which file is missing, resulting in unable to import the face to my watch

i can open it, i just dont know which file is missing, resulting in unable to import the face to my watch
Tienes razón.
Ya lo miraré y volveré a subir el archivo.
Saludos.

May I ask is there anyone can post a link for the Super Mario X edition for my E4? I saw this on the watchmaker with not the same features like the original from TH. Hope I can have it the same like the TH version. Thanks in advance for those expert here

May I ask is there anyone can post a link for the Super Mario X edition for my E4? I saw this on the watchmaker with not the same features like the original from TH. Hope I can have it the same like the TH version. Thanks in advance for those expert here
Hi!
I edited your post because some time ago the forum admin asked to not post here Super Mario faces, in order to avoid copyright issues with SM owners.
So you will not find any of them here and won’t be posted again.
Anyway with WatchMaker is not possible to make an exact face like the original TH SM version with the same features
Thanks