Connected Custom Watchfaces / Which Watch Face are Wearing Today?

Keiz, do you have the Premium version (it costs few $, only one payment) of the WatchMaker app?

You don’t need to buy any face (there are hundreds for free, in Google+ and now in MeWe), you just need to buy the Premium version of the WatchMaker app (installed in both the watch and iPhone, but you pay only one time) to send faces from the phone to the watch
Yes I have watchmaker on my watch and my iPhone.
But watchmaker is asking $5.99/mnth for access, which I cancelled just now. I had a free 5 day trial which expires on 07/01.

Yes I have watchmaker on my watch and my iPhone.
But watchmaker is asking $5.99/mnth for access, which I cancelled just now. I had a free 5 day trial which expires on 07/01.

:eek: $5.99/month? ::confused2::

You only need to pay one time (for the Premium app version) to be able to send faces from the iPhone to the watch. 7 months ago I payed around 4€ (only one payment) to get the Premium version, and that’s all. I didn’t buy any face, because I found in Google+ (now in MeWe) the best faces, and for free.

Maybe now the Premium version is slightly more expensive, but you don’t need any monthly subscription to send faces to the watch.

This is the info from the first post. I think is still valid, excepting for the price (It seems is around $6 now):

Get WatchMaker!
http://www.getwatchmaker.com/

- The phone apps on iOS and Android are free but need to be unlocked with a purchase ($3.99) to send custom watch faces to your watch. The standalone WatchMaker app on your watch is always free, so you never need to pay twice!

And this is info from WatchMaker in the app store:
6BF0D352-775C-4D94-AC20-CD3DD06E9C1A.jpeg
2D35B347-DD6C-41DA-938C-2C982E022838.jpeg

Today this TAG Heuer Aquaracer Calibre 5 Carbon face WBD218A, by Gavril Tardi (GabiT), slightly customized. It’s a 3in1 face, with the 3 different colors of the Carbon Aquaracers. Picture in ambient/dimmed mode, with seconds hand showing battery level when dimmed

C56AFD6D-E7C8-4D09-8799-CF3DC01276B3.jpegThis is the link for the WatchMaker app:
http://dk2dv4ezy246u.cloudfront.net/share/ByR6XgZfN.watch