Connected Custom Watchfaces / Which Watch Face are Wearing Today?

It exists. If somebody doesn't have the link, I'll try to figure it out for you
I have lost this one with heartrate. Can someone help me

[QUOTE = "connected1976, post: 1752518, member: 25820"] Hoy nuevo bisel negro :: tiro en el borde ::

[ADJUNTE] 1190862 [/ ADJUNTE] [/ QUOTE]
He recibido el que comente de 46mm y tampoco vale, es mucho mas fino, el G2 mide mas de ancho. He enviado un mail a todo AliExpress y me dicen no tenerlo. Mala suerte

[QUOTE = "connected1976, post: 1752518, member: 25820"] Hoy nuevo bisel negro :: tiro en el borde ::

[ADJUNTE] 1190862 [/ ADJUNTE] [/ QUOTE]
He recibido el que comente de 46mm y tampoco vale, es mucho mas fino, el G2 mide mas de ancho. He enviado un mail a todo AliExpress y me dicen no tenerlo. Mala suerte

A shame about the 45 measure, I already have the three that I liked, the blue, black and green.
The black and green arrived today

Good morning fellow Horology lovers...

Today we have my attempt at a very special Rolex... As I said in the WIP I have seen several of these but I wanted one that actually looked real, had high resolution and had all the clockwork functionality working... I believe I got pretty close but I will let you be the judges...

Thjs is the Rolex Cosmograph La Montoya...

Tap the left sub-dial to start/stop the stopwatch
Tap the right sub-dial to reset the stopwatch
Tap the center to zoom (compatible with all watches)

As always I hope you enjoy the watch as much as I did making it...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Yk8ukK_TllVa0E2f2DneV6b_x49LE0Uv/view?usp=drivesdk

Très sympa les faces proposées mais deux choses
1 ONLY TAG HERE
2 respect de la personne qui a fait les faces
Ça aurait était sympathique de voir dans les commentaires voici les faces de ... que je vous propose lol

[QUOTE = "Philippe LESAINE, post: 1714582, member: 65766"] [QUOTE = "eldorado, post: 1714544, member: 70865"] Thank you. I would like the yellow stripe to touch the blue, and there seems to be a little gap in between. Also, the one I worked with didn't have a tachymeter bezel. Finally, if possible, could you make the 40 red white? [/ QUOTE]
There is zoom

https://www.dropbox.com/s/063vpqvfw...h-james-hunt-limited-edition--copy.watch?dl=0 [/ QUOTE]
A shame about the 45 measure, I already have the three that I liked, the blue, black and green.
The black and green arrived today

That's a nice aftermarket ring bezel you got there. Please share how do you purchase the right sizing. Thank you very much for your insight.