Connected Custom Watchfaces / Which Watch Face are Wearing Today?

Today a new image for me connected
New bicel, buy several colors to combine with the spheres, with tachymeter and with the normal scale of the connected one, they are not tag is the only problem but they look very good

Today a new image for me connected
New bicel, buy several colors to combine with the spheres, with tachymeter and with the normal scale of the connected one, they are not tag is the only problem but they look very good

They do look good, how do you fix them on and where did you buy?

They are the bicels of the sansumg galaxy 46, there are different measures of 46,45,42 To put them on, they have a fairly strong adhesive they can be peeled off and repositioned without problem and there is a wide range of colors They sell them on amazon and on aliexpress choosing one or the other depends on the rush you are in for it to arrive 😉

The truth is that I was surprised by how good it looks

They are the bicels of the sansumg galaxy 46, there are different measures of 46,45,42 To put them on, they have a fairly strong adhesive they can be peeled off and repositioned without problem and there is a wide range of colors They sell them on amazon and on aliexpress choosing one or the other depends on the rush you are in for it to arrive 😉

The truth is that I was surprised by how good it looks

Any Links for this one?

J ai suivi l exemple de CONNECTED 76 voici un nouveau look pour ma DIESEL FULL GUARD
On trouve ces ANNEAUX chez ALI EXPRESS
mot de recherche BEZEL renseigne toi avant de commander je suis pas sur que ça s adapte sur le 45 l anneau est plus large

J ai suivi l exemple de CONNECTED 76 voici un nouveau look pour ma DIESEL FULL GUARD
On trouve ces ANNEAUX chez ALI EXPRESS
mot de recherche BEZEL renseigne toi avant de commander je suis pas sur que ça s adapte sur le 45 l anneau est plus large
Sympa ton fond d’écran, tu aurais le lien stp ?