Connected Custom Watchfaces / Which Watch Face are Wearing Today?

That's a bit rubbish, I'll take a look, and see if I can fix the problem
It could be because of some of last WatchMaker updates (6.1.9 and 6.2.0) on the watch. Layers with non-square images using Shader (HSV, Gradient Linear...) are being resized or its ratio is changed, so the watch face looks OK in the phone and looked OK in the watch before this update, but now it looks wrong in the watch :confused:

Maybe a future update will fix the problem, and this new behaviour with Shader layers will be restored...

I've looked at the face(s) on my Modular 45 and it appears to be functioning correctly, I'm not sure if this is a compatibility problem with newer watches, I know some people on the forum have been unhappy with how watchmaker functions on their Gen3. I'm not sure I can fix it from my end as I don't have the newer watch :thumbsdown:
Ok Cavs, no problem, thanks anyway, appreciate your time and expertise

when you have set the settings on the watch, from the iphone (within watchmaker settings) check that option, you must do the same as when you send a new face from the iphone to the watch

63F5A4A2-C853-4CB8-943B-ABE7F41F1268.jpeg
Thanks that great, that worked

[QUOTE = "Admir, post: 1579381, membre: 65675"] Omg! Vous avez vraiment réussi! Merci des milliers de fois.
Pouvez-vous m'expliquer comment vous y parvenez, car j'ai un autre visage de Facer qui aimerait avoir un mode atténué normal.Merci encore une fois :pouces vers le haut:[/ QUOTE]

Ajouté cette fonction dans le texte à la place de los Angeles tu auras la localisation

BC2A775A-7A8A-4DE3-88E0-B72E4E753FA7.jpeg
Thanks Cavs, I still have the issue on my gen 3 with the face not white fitting correctly!! See 35178BBA-D838-4B72-8853-C70D8CA4E75A.jpeg photo, looks great in dim mode with the lumes, appreciate the design though

::confused2:: Thought I might have fixed it, I can't check on my own watch :thumbsdown:

On my 3rd gen I have exactly same issues like StuartL has.

Can you check it again?