Connected Custom Watchfaces / Which Watch Face are Wearing Today?

Ton calcul est bon mais il ne s arrête pas il continue en rouge
Yes, I made it that way because -after reading the instructions- I understand the three colours disc doesn’t stop either in the actual watch, unless you manually stop it. This countdown works for 5 minutes, 10 minutes, and also for 15 minutes Regatta countdowns, so the disc doesn’t stop by itself after 5, 10, or 15 minutes, it’s the owner of the watch who manually stop and reset it when the race starts

For instance: for a 15 minutes countdown regatta, you start the countdown function 15 minutes before the start of the race, and you see the disc changing from blue to red in the first 5 minutes, changing from red to white in the 5 to 10 minutes, and changing from white to blue again in the 10 to 15 minutes. When disc is completely blue again, the 15 minutes countdown is finished, the race starts, and you manually stop and reset the countdown function. This is my interpretation of these instructions:

F8E1E9DC-ED59-4758-9C5F-649EB91F1961.jpeg

ok Albert je pensais que c'etait automatique lol mais néanmoins super boulot de recherche et disque au top !