Connected Custom Watchfaces / Which Watch Face are Wearing Today?

[QUOTE = "GMTN, post: 1487502, membre: 58972"] Le logo en couleur est le meilleur :). Je vais continuer à utiliser vos anciens avec le logo en couleur jusqu'à ce qu'il puisse être édité !! Ces nouveaux sont super avec l'attention folle aux détails complexes. Merci. [/ QUOTE]
je t enverrai le lien global pour la totalité des TAGS 02

[QUOTE = "GMTN, post: 1487502, membre: 58972"] Le logo en couleur est le meilleur :). Je vais continuer à utiliser vos anciens avec le logo en couleur jusqu'à ce qu'il puisse être édité !! Ces nouveaux sont super avec l'attention folle aux détails complexes. Merci. [/ QUOTE]
je t enverrai le lien global pour la totalité des TAGS 02
Merci, je pense qu'il y en a d'autres qui l'aiment aussi. Google Traduction

[QUOTE = "ASW, post: 1486926, member: 19071"] Genuine .... 02T [/ QUOTE]
Anyone have a link for this face?

Hi @Anthony.R !

I have checked it, and with the original script the face doesn’t change day name at midnight ::shy::

EEC37D78-5AE0-45B2-8AC5-D4C5EAFA593F.jpeg

But if you change to another face, and then come back, then the day is refreshed:
466553A2-FF0F-44A7-8284-3E8ED6170131.jpeg

This issue happens because I use an special script for the day-date faces, in order to have the day name in English, as in the original watch:
1DF7F55B-970E-49C0-95FC-13983FF412F4.jpeg E6912C80-E612-4666-8025-59F362D8AE4F.jpeg

If you use the standard {ddw} instruction, like in this picture from the v2 face I posted:
F0E72F86-EBD0-4C68-BDA4-402A19C4EE41.jpeg

then day name will change at midnight, but will be in the language of the watch. So as I told you in the previous message, if your watch is in English, you can use that second link and will look the same, and will change automatically at midnight like date:

http://dk2dv4ezy246u.cloudfront.net/share/ryej5eQLOU.watch

Hi Albert-AMG,

I really love this watch face but wondered if there were a way to give it a little more depth to the design as it can appear to look a bit flat whereas compared to the Heur 02 they seem to have a little more depth in their design.

Also, I've noticed that when I have this watch face set and call other menu's by swiping up for notifications or down for the quick access menu, that the scrolling of these menus is quite jerky and seems to stutter. If I go to a standard watch face, this other menus scroll smoothly. Is this a bug with this watch face or is this known behaviour?

I have a gen 3 2020.

b738

[QUOTE = "BucaNed, post: 1487647, member: 62755"] [QUOTE = "ASW, post: 1486926, member: 19071"] Genuine .... 02T [/ QUOTE]
Quelqu'un a un lien pour ce visage? [/ QUOTE]
De quelle face parles tu ( pas de lien )

[CITATION = "Albert-AMG, poste: 1487668, membre: 42719"] Et mon Tourbillon préféré: la Carrera Heuer 02T Ayrton Senna Special Edition

621C16A4-D30C-49B9-BAB7-22F8934D2529.jpeg

[QUOTE = "B738, poste: 1487681, membre: 66642"] Bonjour Albert-AMG,

J'adore vraiment ce cadran de la montre, mais je me suis demandé s'il y avait un moyen de lui donner un peu plus de profondeur car il peut sembler un peu plat alors que par rapport au Heur 02, ils semblent avoir un peu plus de profondeur dans leur conception.

De plus, j'ai remarqué que lorsque ce cadran de la montre est défini et que j'appelle d'autres menus en faisant glisser vers le haut pour les notifications ou vers le bas pour le menu d'accès rapide, le défilement de ces menus est assez saccadé et semble bégayer. Si je vais sur un cadran standard, ces autres menus défilent en douceur. Est-ce un bug avec ce cadran de montre ou est-ce un comportement connu?

J'ai un gen 3 2020.

b738 [/ DEVIS]

Est ce que le gen 3 est déjà référencé sur WM ?

Hi Albert-AMG,

I really love this watch face but wondered if there were a way to give it a little more depth to the design as it can appear to look a bit flat whereas compared to the Heur 02 they seem to have a little more depth in their design.

Hi B738, and welcome to the forum!

Yes, this face has less depth than Heuer 02 faces, but just because the original Carrera Calibre 16 watch also has a flatter dial than the skeleton Heuer 02...

This face was made by Gavril Tardi, who IMO is the best WatchMaker creator, and specially when we talk about TAG Heuer. So he made it so close to the original watch as possible... and whether the dial of the original watch looks flatter than others, so will this realistic face by Gavril.

Because I just made some small changes to it (zoom factor, removing menus and simplifying the watch functions and options in order to have better battery consumption... for instance removing the moving reflections, that are battery killers), but main design by Gavril is respected

30CA6278-A278-4314-A40D-4C30ED1DE974.jpeg

The only thing you could do to is playing with the shadows. You can go to layer 70, and play with the opacity value. I tend to reduce the shadows in order to have a brighter dimmed mode, so this one is just 15/100, but if you prefer more depth but a darker face, you can play with this opacity value, increasing it. This one is with this layer 70 with opacity 70/100:
C712930A-1B00-4F86-B508-F04845E203BF.jpeg

Also, I've noticed that when I have this watch face set and call other menu's by swiping up for notifications or down for the quick access menu, that the scrolling of these menus is quite jerky and seems to stutter. If I go to a standard watch face, this other menus scroll smoothly. Is this a bug with this watch face or is this known behaviour?

I have a gen 3 2020.

b738

Some WatchMaker faces with too high resolution images, and/or with too many elements/layers in movement (like reflections), could make the watch slower than with the factory installed faces, and in that case also the battery consumption is higher... but this particular face is not specially hard for the watch (and I also removed the moving reflections!), so if your Gen3 has problems to run this face... ::confused2::

My Gen2 Modular 45 is able to run it without any problem, and all the scrolls and navigation by different screens, tiles, and functions of the watch are normal and fast... and Gen3 is supposed to be quicker than Gen2 M45 (different processor but 1GB vs 512MB RAM)... so, how can you explain this @Ninja1400 ? ::bleh:: ;)

B738, I would check the issue with this face after restarting the watch. If it’s not a momentary issue (when watch is receiving notifications, or updating apps...) and it’s usually and constantly slow when running this face, then your Gen3 has some kind of problem... or all Gen3 have a problem! Because then it will be slow with many other WatchMaker faces :unsure:

Hi B738, and welcome to the forum!

Yes, this face has less depth than Heuer 02 faces, but just because the original Carrera Calibre 16 watch also has a flatter dial than the skeleton Heuer 02...

This face was made by Gavril Tardi, who IMO is the best WatchMaker creator, and specially when we talk about TAG Heuer. So he made it so close to the original watch as possible... and whether the dial of the original watch looks flatter than others, so will this realistic face by Gavril.

Because I just made some small changes to it (zoom factor, removing menus and simplifying the watch functions and options in order to have better battery consumption... for instance removing the moving reflections, that are battery killers), but main design by Gavril is respected

30CA6278-A278-4314-A40D-4C30ED1DE974.jpeg

The only thing you could do to is playing with the shadows. You can go to layer 70, and play with the opacity value. I tend to reduce the shadows in order to have a brighter dimmed mode, so this one is just 15/100, but if you prefer more depth but a darker face, you can play with this opacity value, increasing it. This one is with this layer 70 with opacity 70/100:
C712930A-1B00-4F86-B508-F04845E203BF.jpeg

Some WatchMaker faces with too high resolution images, and/or with too many elements/layers in movement (like reflections), could make the watch slower than with the factory installed faces, and in that case also the battery consumption is higher... but this particular face is not specially hard for the watch (and I also removed the moving reflections!), so if your Gen3 has problems to run this face... ::confused2::

My Gen2 Modular 45 is able to run it without any problem, and all the scrolls and navigation by different screens, tiles, and functions of the watch are normal and fast... and Gen3 is supposed to be quicker than Gen2 M45 (different processor but 1GB vs 512MB RAM)... so, how can you explain this @Ninja1400 ? ::bleh:: ;)

B738, I would check the issue with this face after restarting the watch. If it’s not a momentary issue (when watch is receiving notifications, or updating apps...) and it’s usually and constantly slow when running this face, then your Gen3 has some kind of problem... or all Gen3 have a problem! Because then it will be slow with many other WatchMaker faces :unsure:

Hi thanks for getting back to me. I will give the opacity changes a go and see how I get on (I'm new to watchmaker) :-)

Regarding the performance issue / stuttering. I've restarted the watch and its still does it although I would say it was slightly better.

I've also switched to a really simple watchmaker face (Steel Blue) and the scrolling is improved.

Don't know if anyone else with a gen 3 is able to try and feedback their findings on scrolling performance of the notifications menu or swipe from the top menu?

Albert tu as aussi le nanographe?

Oui :thumbsup:, bien que je n'aime pas beaucoup en dimmed mode: c'est dur à lire, parce que c'est trop uniforme

Yes, I already had it, but I don’t like how it looks in dimmed mode: it’s difficult to read the time because it’s too uniform

[QUOTE = "Albert-AMG, post: 1487793, membre: 42719"] Oui :pouces vers le haut:, bien que je n'aime pas beaucoup en mode grisé: c'est dur à lire, parce que c'est trop uniforme

Oui, je l'avais déjà, mais je n'aime pas à quoi ça ressemble en mode grisé: il est difficile de lire l'heure car elle est trop uniforme [/ QUOTE]
C est un visage qui était bloqué j ai parlé au problème les aiguilles restent comme sur la photo je t envois le lien sur mw

hi. I've made that change I think your suggestion has helped so thank you.

Another question i have is that on the gen 3 heuer 02 face I can change from analog dials to the complictions to view my steps, or weather etc. Is there a version of the calibre 16 face that can do this?

I've also switched to a really simple watchmaker face (Steel Blue) and the scrolling is improved.

Don't know if anyone else with a gen 3 is able to try and feedback their findings on scrolling performance of the notifications menu or swipe from the top menu?

Yes, for sure there are “lighter” WatchMaker faces than this one, because Gavril uses images in good resolution, but Gen3 should be able to run this particular face without any problem, because Gen2 M45 does! You can see it in this video (with watch connected to the phone):

If some other Gen3 owner wants to test this face, to see if it has similar issues to B738, the face is this one:

http://dk2dv4ezy246u.cloudfront.net/share/ryDZesDOL.watch

hi. I've made that change I think your suggestion has helped so thank you.

Another question i have is that on the gen 3 heuer 02 face I can change from analog dials to the complictions to view my steps, or weather etc. Is there a version of the calibre 16 face that can do this?

OK, great! :thumbsup:

About a Calibre 16 face with analog and digital subdials, I don’t remember any...

Some C11 members here were working in this 8in1 face, with analog and multi-digital subdials, but it’s in Carrera Heuer 02 design, because we tried to reproduce most of the designs of the new Heuer 02 face by TH for its Connected watches, because it’s not only for Gen3: Gen2 also received this Heuer 02 face in one of latest updates, and I guess Gen1 too. Did your Gen1 receive this Heuer 02 face, @connected1976 ?

0B14C1F1-EFB3-4D91-A9CE-DA17E3854FAB.jpeg
Link:
http://dk2dv4ezy246u.cloudfront.net/share/Sy8RUiwuU.watch

The main advantage from this face vs the “official” face is dimmed mode. In bright mode they are quite similar, but in dimmed mode our WatchMaker version clearly wins! ;) You can see the difference here:

Left side WatchMaker version - Right side official face - Bright mode
5F0B0B37-8922-46BA-A5B6-FCB4FE522F6C.jpeg

Left side WM face - Right side official face - Dimmed mode. Both Gen2 M45 with AOD on, Automatic bright on
5FF9B88D-445F-454C-90E5-3D45F904ABB5.jpeg