Cases and Bracelets

Hey everyone! Does anybody know if TAG makes their own cases and bracelets? I thought they did for the Monaco and the Carrera, but I wasn’t sure about the cases and bracelets for the Aquaracers F1s, and links.

Also, does anyone know where I can find a factory tour video of some sort? I haven’t been able to find anything, I know TGV had some footage, but the video was more about how TAG is so hated… anyway, thanks in advance! I imagine that the old TH try to keep this stuff behind closed doors.

The cases and bracelets are probably made in China, Swiss rules are pretty lax now about 'Swiss Made'... they are designed and assembled in Switzerland though. I saw watches being put together in 2018, and also the prototype shop and testing area.

Interesting question. A few years ago, I purchased a new bracelet (300/31) for my 2000 from my local service centre. The cost was very reasonable which had me wondering the same thing. Probably a good reason why there are so many counterfeit TAGs out there in the wild if cases and bracelets are made elsewhere.