Forums Latest Members
  1. Jaybouch

Jaybouch Jun 13, 2018

i am new on this forum and happy to be here. I am from Canada and Îve been looking online on a lot of auction website and second hand website but could not find a modular 45 at a reasonable price.

I am diabetic and I need a good watch as a CGM (continuous glucose monitor) and I would love to get a stylish one (like the modular 45) but like most people, I don’t have a lot of money.

I came here on this forum to see if one of you would be ready to sell me a modular 45 at a reasonable price? I am begin you to help me, it is all I miss in my life to be happy right now.

Thank you so much, I know one of you will help me

2. Jaybouch

Jaybouch Jun 18, 2018

Please help me

3. TjPhysicist

TjPhysicist Jan 13, 2019

Have u tried looking at similar watches from other fashion brands - Fossil comes to mind, even their latest 4th gen watch is quite easy to get in Canadian stores (like best buy) has HRM etc. Otherwise, the cheapest I've seen a 45mm tag go for is well over $1000CAD

4. rjrothman

rjrothman Aug 11, 2019

May be a little late to the party, but I'm wanting to sell my Connected 45 setup. Also have the mechanical module (Calibre 5), titanium and leather bracelets. If anybody is interested, I’m willing to sell some of the pieces individually! connected 45 2.jpg

Edited Aug 12, 2019
    BMW Works likes this.
  5. Hubert

Hubert TAG Heuer Forums Moderator Staff Member Aug 13, 2019

Please post this on the Marketplace.
    https://forums.calibre11.com/forums/marketplace.45/

BMW Works likes this.