CAR201W heuer 01 43mm

Dear all,

Anyone already got hands on this CAR201W ?

I was in europe last week and i couldnt find it. only the black dial was available

If anyone got it already. mind to share some photos ? cheers !

I see it is "in stock" on some gray-market dealers online, but I have not seen myself in the metal.

@Hubert. where can i see this gray market dealers online ?can i have the website address ?

Thanks bro

@Hubert. where can i see this gray market dealers online ?can i have the website address ?

Thanks bro
Quick search on this model number returns a few links. Just remember gray dealers cannot offer TAG Heuer's warranty; only if the watch is purchased from an 'Authorized Dealer' will TAG Heuer honor the warranty if the watch needs to be serviced or repaired.

Yes. that's a big difference that i am not accustomed to. in here i always purchase from tag heuer boutique. when i was in europe last week i couldnt find tag heuer boutique only jeweller that sells tag heuer as one their products selection. most of them dont really know about watch.

Thanks for looking it up for me bro

The titanium model looks nice.

I am still very very curious about the anthracite dial though.

The titanium model looks nice.

I am still very very curious about the anthracite dial though.
Yes, that's the one I am also interested in seeing. Compliments on your good taste! 👍

Not many boutiques in Europe but, expecially in Italy, good discounts in ADs.

@albertoct, yes i asked about the price. it was very good. it shocked me. but its also through VAT return process etc which i am not used too. so i decided not to pull the trigger this time.

Wow. just wow. i like it. i might pull a trigger if i see one around.

Be careful on what you wish for ! the local tag heuer boutique whatsapp me and said the goods is now ready at the store 😉

Be careful on what you wish for ! the local tag heuer boutique whatsapp me and said the goods is now ready at the store 😉
Great; please post more pics if you decide to pull the trigger!

I have a weakness for calibre heuer 01.

At first i wasnt ready to pull the trigger. because there is 1000 bucks different of the price i asked back in Rabat jeweler in barcelona. (Of course that include VAT return). but the salesman kind enough to offer me any sunglasses that i want. (Naturally i chosen the most expensive one on the cabinet). well it doesnt cover the 1000 bucks difference but i felt like the watch is alreafy screaming for me to done the deal.

At first i wasnt ready to pull the trigger. because there is 1000 bucks different of the price i asked back in Rabat jeweler in barcelona. (Of course that include VAT return). but the salesman kind enough to offer me any sunglasses that i want. (Naturally i chosen the most expensive one on the cabinet). well it doesnt cover the 1000 bucks difference but i felt like the watch is alreafy screaming for me to done the deal.
Looks fantastic; congratulations!

Thanks @Hubert. i am happy for it.

Some thoughts. if you want this model, grey dial might be better choice than black because it will look black in the yellow light.

One of the best shots I've seen of this one...beautiful dial