Calibre 11 Monaco Production Numbers

Hi all,

Has anyone ever been provided with production numbers for the following Monacos?

CAW211P continues in production, and it's gotta be the largest produced Monaco ever, but what about these, which are now out of production?

CAW211C - Silver and Orange
CAW211D - Steve McQueen Striped
CAW211R - The now discontinued Calibre 11 Gulf Monaco

I think you asked the same question 2 years back, but to no avail at that time. I don't see the response being any different now.

I don't think TAG is in the habit of releasing numbers for standard production watches. But I do wonder why they don't number their boutique only editions...

I don't think TAG is in the habit of releasing numbers for standard production watches. But I do wonder why they don't number their boutique only editions...
Maybe because it costs them 10$ extra to punch the caseback. Just like they cheap out on "one of 1000"

I think you asked the same question 2 years back, but to no avail at that time. I don't see the response being any different now.
I may have. Haven't spent much time on these boards lately, though, so wasn't sure if maybe new info had surfaced.