Forums Latest Members

Bracelet compatibility with my Aquaracer 300 professional 43mm

1. Yshoef

Yshoef Jul 14, 2023

I have bought a 2023 Aquaracer 300 professional 43mm on a rubber strap and looking for a genuine SS bracelet.
    The last bracelet model (BA0632) which to my knowledge is the one to match my watch model having 21mm lugs width seems to be a bit expensive and I noticed a less expensive model offered vastly, the BA0927 which has 21mm lug width as well but with a different clasp than the one comes with my watch version if bought together. I was wondering whether the BA0927 bracelet perfectly fits the BA0632 case curvature and lug opening and height.
    Anybody experienced that to share with me?
    Thanks

2. bpsmith

bpsmith Jul 14, 2023

I believe that the BA0927 is from the older previous version. Unfortunately, I can’t comment on whether it will fit, but I just wanted to advise you that the BA0927 does not include the quick adjustment in the clasp which is built into the BA0632.

As a regular wearer of the BA0632, I cannot recommend the quick adjustment slider highly enough. I use it multiple times throughout the day for adjusting the fit and it’s definitely worth any difference between the prices of those bracelets.

Might get academic, if both don’t fit, but just wanted to share my experience if they were to fit.

Texaslandman and Jim Dollares like this.
  3. Yshoef

Yshoef Jul 14, 2023

Thank you for sharing your experience.
    Interesting info, I have watches I used the quick adjustment one time and they are good to go while with others I find myself tuning multiple times a day like yourself.

bpsmith likes this.
  4. Jemagloh

Jemagloh Jul 14, 2023

I second @bpsmith. The quick adjustment of the BA0632 is so nice to have as an option. If you go that route, I am sure you will not regret it.

Jim Dollares and bpsmith like this.
  5. Jim Dollares

Jim Dollares Jul 14, 2023

Agreed, the bracelet and clasp with quick adjust is totally worth it even if it costs a little more

Texaslandman, bpsmith and Jemagloh like this.