Autavia Heuer 02 Review

New video just popped up on my YouTube feed that may be of interest to members here:

I love the Heuer Autavia ReEditions so much I collected most of them. Just really a great looking and amazing watch with so many stories in them, made in a modern packaging :thumbsup: You can get one of these Rindt Autavia Heuer 02 for a bargain nowadays, but it still doesn’t lose its aura and appeal after so many years. Truly a timeles design, next to the Carrera Silver ;)

I’m just glad I was able to get a Siffert Autavia x Calibre 11 & a Viceroy Autavia as well. All of them great modern day TAG Heuer watches! :)

Makes me wish I'd followed through with my planned purchase of the Calibre 11 Siffert Autavia. But then again, lug to lug of over 50mm and 15.5mm thickness of course bring me back down to earth.

I enjoyed my Autavia until now.

My wife thinks it's the best looking watch i have in my collection at the moment.

I enjoyed my Autavia until now.

My wife thinks it's the best looking watch i have in my collection at the moment.
So you were able to enjoy it up until your wife started liking it? :thumbsdown:

So you were able to enjoy it up until your wife started liking it? :thumbsdown:
sometimes English language failed me. Most of the time i failed English language...:thumbsdown:

EDIT: I STILL enjoyed my Autavia EVEN until now.

My wife thinks it's the best looking watch i have in my collection at the moment
My wife thinks the best looking watch I have is the Calibre 18 Telemeter. Could be the subject of a new thread this!

sometimes English language failed me. Most of the time i failed English language...:thumbsdown:

EDIT: I STILL enjoyed my Autavia EVEN until now.
Sorry Otto, did not mean to offend. English is not my native language either.

Glad to hear you still enjoy the Autavia and bonus that the wifes likes it :thumbsup:

My wife thinks the best looking watch I have is the Calibre 18 Telemeter. Could be the subject of a new thread this!
Your wife has great taste, telemeter is one of the sexiest watches in the universe so it makes sense though

Sorry Otto, did not mean to offend. English is not my native language either.

Glad to hear you still enjoy the Autavia and bonus that the wifes likes it :thumbsup:
No offence taken Bro Jim :D:p I was just following up on the jokes hahahahaha

Your wife has great taste, telemeter is one of the sexiest watches in the universe so it makes sense though

My wife loves my Heuer 01 skeleton Jim, what does that say about her?:p

I (Me) personally think Telemeter is the best looking watch in my collection.

Clearly my wife doesn't understand watch :D (kidding !)

Do you want us to go there?

I'm not sure which of my collection my wife likes the most... it might be the Monaco... I'll need to check.

Obviously she has great knowledge in the world of horology and appreciates that it has an incredible movement :) dare I say the finest movement of your incredible TAG collection?

No offence taken Bro Jim :D:p I was just following up on the jokes hahahahaha
Good to hear :thumbsup: difficult with text, easy to misinterpret each other

Obviously she has great knowledge in the world of horology and appreciates that it has an incredible movement :) dare I say the finest movement of your incredible TAG collection?

What a bumlicker!

My wife likes all my TAG Heuer collection LOL :D:p:)

Seriously, she knew my love for TAG Heuer even before we got together :thumbsup: But agree, the Carrera Telemeter & Autavia H02 are those on top of the list ;)