Forums Latest Members

Anyone Have Multiple TAG Heuer Connected Watches for Different Occasions?

1. Watch1

Watch1 Sep 30, 2023

I'm curious, with so many different choices of Tag Heuer Connected watches, does anyone own multiple ones for different occasions, or not really? I currently have the 45mm stainless steel metal bracelet Connected for sporty attire wear and a couple Montblanc Summits for casual and business. But, I'm thinking maybe a titanium, black version of the Connected for casual and a 42mm version for business wear? Or is it pretty unusual to own multiple versions of the Connected? It is more common to own different brands of smartwatches?

Albert-AMG likes this.
  2. YY77

YY77 Sep 30, 2023

3. Albert-AMG

Albert-AMG TAG Heuer Forums Moderator Staff Member Sep 30, 2023

@YY77 ;)

Yes @Watch1 , some forum members have several TAG Heuer Connected watches and accessories to wear many different combinations and styles (together with the ability to change the dial evey day), but maybe this kind of collections are more usual with E2 than with the three other TAG Heuer Connected generations.

E2 Modular 45 is the king in this area, with detachable lugs in different materials (titanium, black ceramic, rose gold, diamonds), many different bezel materials and colours, digital cases in titanium or black titanium, titanium and black ceramic bracelets, many different rubber and leather straps (including alcantara), and also three different titanium mechanical modules (Calibre 5, Calibre 16, and Calibre Heuer 02 Tourbillon), so you can wear the digital -Connected- at work, and -in 5 seconds and without any tool- change the head of the watch (keeping same lugs, strap and buckle) to wear an automatic watch for dinner.

F57F878C-0973-49A0-A451-76C5A118DB9D.jpeg
    This Modular concept (E2 exclusive) fully exploits the transformation possibilities of the watch.

A limitation to having several Connected is for iPhone users, because Apple only allows a single Wear OS smartwatch paired to the same iPhone, while several smartwatches can be paired to an Android phone. In my case I have one Connected paired to my personal iPhone, and three Connected paired to my work Android phone

neowatch likes this.
  4. Watch1

Watch1 Sep 30, 2023

Nice! But yes, it's more usual with the Gens 1 & 2. Anyone done it with the Gens 3 & 4?

5. neowatch

neowatch Oct 1, 2023

Not really worth it with E3 or E4, you would need to buy multiple watches. Then when they finally fail you are left with nothing and all the straps won’t fit if for example the E5 is not compatible with them.
    At least with the E2 all accessories can be used with the mechanical heads for decades.

Albert-AMG likes this.
  6. Watch1

Watch1 Oct 1, 2023

I was just curious because many people said that nobody would pay thousands of dollars for a smartwatch that would be obsolete in 2 years and that was technology less advanced than a $400 smartwatch. However, they couldn't have been more wrong! So, I was curious as to where people drew the line with premium smartwatches. Just one, or even a collection of multiple ones as with mechanical watches?