Forums Latest Members
  1. Alphonse Lavalle

Alphonse Lavalle Sep 19, 2016

I've had this watch for about 28 years and have just had it refurbished by Tag in Switzerland. Is it rare ? What's it worth ? image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

2. Calibre11

Calibre11 Editor of Calibre11.com Staff Member Sep 19, 2016

Hi- here is your watch from the 1987 Catalogue (although note the different pushers)
    [​IMG]

The watch is a 2000 series- you can read about those here.

Your best bet for value is eBay- you can see what 2000 quartz chronographs go for there. Is it rare? Yes...but rare doesn't always equate with being valuable! Having said that, with 28 years of good use, you've gotten great value from it.

3. Alphonse Lavalle

Alphonse Lavalle Sep 20, 2016

Thanks. Like with every restoration with every classic, be it cars , paintings etc, once complete you start to wonder. It is a fantastic watch and always gets admiring comments but I have a couple more brands and am wondering if it would be appreciated on someone who could wear it daily.

Calibre11 likes this.
  4. Rutger69

Rutger69 Oct 28, 2016

Nice watch,
    Its a PVD 2000 Chronograph and in good condition too !!!
    I got an earlier movement and dial in my watch from that type.
    Love the creamy color of the dial it looks real classy.

I believe its an caliber 185 eta 555-232 movement
    Anyway mine runs like a charm.

Calibre11 likes this.
  5. Alphonse Lavalle

Alphonse Lavalle Oct 31, 2016

Thanks. I had to send it away to Switzerland for a total refurb and now can honestly say that it is now my favourite watches of my small collection !
    It always gets a comment and hopefully will be with me for the next 28 years !

Calibre11 likes this.