Ambassador Watches...

Lets hope they keep Monopoly long enough for him to release a new F1 for next year, I passed on the new one and keep my fingers crossed for next version

Lets hope they keep Monopoly long enough for him to release a new F1 for next year, I passed on the new one and keep my fingers crossed for next version

I actually saw the new F1 in London and it looks a lot better than I thought it would, I was quite critical of the white background, but actually it looked okay. They had the Carrera but my wife dragged me out before I got a chance to look... also I noticed there's an art gallery on Bond Street that's got a load of Alec Monopoly pieces in, but again I didn't get a chance to go in.

I actually saw the new F1 in London and it looks a lot better than I thought it would, I was quite critical of the white background, but actually it looked okay. They had the Carrera but my wife dragged me out before I got a chance to look... also I noticed there's an art gallery on Bond Street that's got a load of Alec Monopoly pieces in, but again I didn't get a chance to go in.
Every now and then you get this feeling that you dont really recognize yourself. I read your post and thought "oooh that that gallery I would definitely pay a visit if I go to London". Well well, I guess taste is something that grows and develops over time...

Every now and then you get this feeling that you dont really recognize yourself. I read your post and thought "oooh that that gallery I would definitely pay a visit if I go to London". Well well, I guess taste is something that grows and develops over time...
:whipped:😜

Maybe a good spanking is just what I need to set my thoughts in order again hehe
Always works for me.😲