Forums Latest Members
  1. Barks

Barks Dec 18, 2023

Hi guys, I wear a Tag Heuer Carrera CV2113.
    I am looking for an OEM-like leather strap to provide a different look than my bracelet.
    I went to an AD and was quoted $290 (including taxes) for a leather strap and clasp.
    These seem very close to the original, but the part numbers don't match. The original should be (FC6182) and the one at the AD is (FC6534).
    Regardless, $290 seems to be pretty heavy to pay for a strap, that may not be original to the watch.
    I love the watch and the current ewatchparts rally strap I have is not working for me as it is far too thick and padded.

Does anyone have suggestions on where or who I can buy an OEM strap from? Or are there straps that emulate the original that are not ridiculously heavily padded?

tag-heuer-carrera-black-dial-chronograph-mens-watch-cv2113-card-272186_b_md.jpg

2. paysdoufs

paysdoufs Dec 18, 2023

For pin buckle straps you might wish to try the custom ones from user @plibou (= Atelier Romane in France).

For the ones that go with the TH clasps maybe one from WatchStrapWorld in the UK?

3. Barks

Barks Dec 18, 2023

Good recommendations, does anyone have experience with these?

4. Jim Dollares

Jim Dollares Dec 19, 2023

5. imagwai

imagwai Dec 19, 2023

https://www.watchstrapworld.com/ does a number of "OEM-like" straps to fit the reissue Carreras. They also sell a clasp although it's not quite as good as the Tag Heuer original for sure.

6. thingziliketoo

thingziliketoo Dec 22, 2023

Hi @Barks you can look at my Instagram for some inspiration. I owned that same Carrera for a while @thingziliketoo . I second all the others recommendations. I do feel that the factory strap and clasp are worth the extra money, I tried other options but always enjoyed the Tag offerings more.