2024 LVMH Watch Week

As you can tell, I am bored waiting!
I had no idea the watch week started today, there must be some kind of schedule available on the internets that someone can ask google to find

I did try looking but it’s ultra vague, even in the LVMH news section.

I did try looking but it’s ultra vague, even in the LVMH news section.
Ah I see it takes place i Miami. Those guys live way back in the past, google tells me it is only 15:52 there right now. Perhaps there will be some releases tomorrow morning when miami people have their night and the mega luxury parties for hodinkee editors and rich guests take place 👍

This is what lvmh be puttin on their internets page:

Breaking news on all the exciting new products will be posted from January 28 on the websites and social media pages of LVMH plus Bulgari, Daniel Roth, Gérald Genta, Hublot, TAG Heuer and Zenith.

Yes it's in Miami. I'd guess today (Sunday) is just arrivals and a welcome ceremony/dinner at night; with the big reveals starting first thing Monday morning Miami time, so the European outlets can pick it up at a reasonable hour.

Weren't these two Aquaracers already released last year?
I don't believe so. These are "solid gold". Last year's were partial.

Weren't these Aquaracers already released last year?
My mistake, yes these two were released last year, I will remove them to avoid confusion.

I don't believe so. These are "solid gold". Last year's were partial.

is their a dislike button

Not a fan of this new glass box admittedly, but that cut out for the Tourbillon looks horrendous!

Colour is cool though.

How exciting. Is that it?
Surely there will be more. In the past, where Miami is, the time is currently four in the morning. Perhaps we will see some mo releases late tonight?

Where are they releasing the info? The TAG website in the UK has nothing new on it, ABTW has nothing, LVMH website has nothing