2024 LVMH Watch Week

LVMH Watch Week is coming up at the end of this month. What do we hope to see launched this year?

Rumors of a new Seafarer and green C11 Monaco have been mentioned elsewhere, I've also heard about a new Dato.

Expecting to see new in house movements for 3 Hand Aquaracer including COSC.
Also there is definitely a Green Carrera Dato.
Green Monaco Calibre 11 LE
Gold case Skipper
Silver dial Carrera Panda
Seafarer
More Carrera X Porsche collaboration
Not sure they will all be announced at Watch Week though.

Gold gold gold gold gold gold gold. Why is there no gold Monaco? We even have gold Aquaracers now....

I am hoping for a very dark blue SMQ Monaco, just like in Brad's photos

Gold case Skipper
Seafarer
Thanks Anthony. Let's hope TH can build upon last year's momentum.

The new Panda and Seafarer probably hold the most interest for me, and I'm always curious about any Porsche collab. But I have enough Carreras for now. 😗

Aquaracers with in-house COSC are long over due. The TH20 models need to be COSC as standard too.

I'm hoping for a Night Diver Aquaracer with in-house or solar, but don't expect one this year.

Wonder if the speculation around a throwback plastic F1 will become a reality in '24?

Wonder if the speculation around a throwback plastic F1 will become a reality in '24?

If not then what's the point of all these GQ, Esquire, Hodinkee articles?

Thanks Anthony. Let's hope TH can build upon last year's momentum.

The new Panda and Seafarer probably hold the most interest for me, and I'm always curious about any Porsche collab. But I have enough Carreras for now. 😗

Aquaracers with in-house COSC are long over due. The TH20 models need to be COSC as standard too.

I'm hoping for a Night Diver Aquaracer with in-house or solar, but don't expect one this year.

Seafarer is the only one for me.

Gold case Skipper
Seafarer

Interesting on the Aquaracers, wonder if they’ll have a facelift? I expect not as fairly new.
But would also be odd having Sellita & In House variants next to each other in the ADs

Interesting on the Aquaracers, wonder if they’ll have a facelift? I expect not as fairly new.
But would also be odd having Sellita & In House variants next to each other in the ADs

I'm guessing they will phase-out the Sellita like they are doing with the H02.

I am hoping for a very dark blue SMQ Monaco, just like in Brad's photos
I still want to see a Porsche x Monaco collab. I'd be very tempted if they'd make a dark blue SMQ C11 x Porsche edition. But in stainless steel, the titanium Monaco's are just too pricey for me.

Gold case Skipper
Seafarer

Gold case Skipper? Wow.

I still want to see a Porsche x Monaco collab. I'd be very tempted if they'd make a dark blue SMQ C11 x Porsche edition. But in stainless steel, the titanium Monaco's are just too pricey for me.

Not sure it’s likely considering the shared Carrera name plus the fact that Porsche doesn’t have much history at Monaco

Not sure it’s likely considering the shared Carrera name plus the fact that Porsche doesn’t have much history at Monaco
Well, I think Michael is thinking more on the lines of Steve McQueen, the movie LeMans, and the famous 917k "hero" racecar.

Well, I think Michael is thinking more on the lines of Steve McQueen, the movie LeMans, and the famous 917k "hero" racecar.

True, but we already have the Gulf Monaco. Would a Porsche edition be differentiated enough?

I'm intrigued by the Green C11 Monaco. I suppose it would be another brushed titanium piece, one of 1000, similar to the Japan Men's Club.

Optimistic for something I want to buy/something I can afford