2023 TAG Heuer Monaco Night Driver (CBL2181)

When I first heard about the Monaco Night Driver, the image that popped to mind was something like this.

What we're getting isn't that far off, but I still like the above version better.

A panda C11 would be awesome actually. Maybe next year's titanium release !?!? 😗

When I first heard about the Monaco Night Driver, the image that popped to mind was something like this.

What we're getting isn't that far off, but I still like the above version better.

A panda C11 would be awesome actually. Maybe next year's titanium release !?!? 😗
Love that bright panda dial!

Some live shots now the embargo has been lifted. Love the polished finish. I can see this in my future.

Is this meant to be a limited edition? I assume the xx/yy number is on the top of the caseback, with the model number and serial number at the bottom.

Is this meant to be a limited edition? I assume the xx/yy number is on the top of the caseback, with the model number and serial number at the bottom.
Yep had to black out the numbers as I've had the pics for weeks.

Numbered and limited to 600 pieces.

I was offered one, but passed. The $9550 price tag makes it a no go for me.

Numbered and limited to 600 pieces.

I was offered one, but passed. The $9550 price tag makes it a no go for me.
Had I not picked up the Dark Lord last week I would have been in right away.

Had I not picked up the Dark Lord last week I would have been in right away.
Ha, you and @Hubert are just reaffirming TAG's belief that raising prices to crazy levels is the way to go. But I will not succumb! LOL

Does look better, I agree. Still not for me though.

Glows with the intensity of a searing blue flame.... hahaha. Hardly.

Checked it out yesterday. It’s an interesting monochromatic execution but ultimately this one’s not for me.
Curiously enough, they kept the blue accents on the movement.