2023 TAG Heuer Aquaracer 300 43mm Watches Of Switzerland Exclusive (WBP208D)

Yeah, okay, we'd have 1 Monaco with round pushers as well. And a gold Monza. Everything would be £20,000...

I really like the sandblasted titanium finish, it's so much fun in person. I think the red touches are all right, could be worse. I would have definitely bought this before, but I'm feeling a bit diver'd-out at the moment. Might have to go check this one out if it's available in the US too.

I’ll say it quietly, but looks like a complete mix-match of the BB58 & Pelagos. Limited to 500, which may take some time to shift!
That was my immediate thought when first laying eyes on the pics. No wonder I like this model. :)

But while the price for the WOS Panda was relatively reasonable, this WOS x Tudor-wannabe is not. I'd rather have a Pelagos39 or BB54 and save $1000 bucks. It will be quite interesting to see how long it takes to sell all 500.

I really like the sandblasted titanium finish, it's so much fun in person. I think the red touches are all right, could be worse. I would have definitely bought this before, but I'm feeling a bit diver'd-out at the moment. Might have to go check this one out if it's available in the US too.

Why would you buy this when you have the 844 though?

Is that red second hand a completely different colour to the red triangle or what?

Sunray bezel like the Ladies Pelagos?

I think the titanium green Aquaracer may have that finish on the bezel, too.

Yes the green does too. But the color of the bezel with that finish really looks similar to the P39, which is why the entire color scheme reminds me of a Black Bay/Pelagos hybrid.

Yes good point, so this is a characteristic of sand blasted grade 2 titanium 300's huh

I really like that with the brushed bezel. Funny though it looks computer-generated in that real-life image :confused:

I think this one I may keep an eye out for down the line if it gets cheaper...

Why would you buy this when you have the 844 though?

Prob wouldn't. But I have found I prefer the textured dials more than the plain dial of the 844E. (I also sold my 844E :whistling: )

Another photo in person I’ve been sent.

IMG_2952.jpeg
Looks better in this pic to me. But it's funny because I think the case finish in this particular photo looks like old pitted metal, giving a sort of antique like vibe.

Hard pass & fail for me.

IMHO trying too hard to go vintage/ retro looking alá BB58, (& I like retro/ vintage) which for the modern Aquaracer doesn’t fit, especially the teak pattern & cash shape. Much like the Seamaster from Omega, keep them modern.

Then the price - oh dear!

For me the Panda Carrera Elegant is still the WoS exclusive best release.
Edited:

70224074_0.jpg

Tribute to the 3000 would make a whole lot more sense

Including those shiny balls, Rob? ;)