2023 Monaco releases

Perhaps not, I just saw lumed date, hadn't registered in me brain that the skeletons would have this detail

When do we reckon they’re unveiled? Tomorrow morning?
Released tomorrow.
Going in on Saturday to get my fix.
Will post some luve pics then.

Didn't someone say it was released for Vegas GP? Which is 18 November

This is the power of marketing. Making it seem like an absolutely avant-garde, future-proof timepiece - although I don't see this is as either!!

At least it has the old H02 in it. Why would you put the new movement in the glassbox and the old one in your £10,000 Monaco?
Makes no sense.

Honestly, even the H02 COSC Flyback would have been a good addition.

At least it has the old H02 in it. Why would you put the new movement in the glassbox and the old one in your £10,000 Monaco?
Makes no sense.

It’s probably already been said numerous times, but what is the reason for the new movement in the glassbox? Has it simply been modified to fit a small case? I’m guessing there must be a different reason…

It’s probably already been said numerous times, but what is the reason for the new movement in the glassbox? Has it simply been modified to fit a small case? I’m guessing there must be a different reason…
I believe that the primary improvement in the new movement is that the winding is bi-directional, which will greatly reduce the noise from the rotor spinning around.

I believe that the primary improvement in the new movement is that the winding is bi-directional, which will greatly reduce the noise from the rotor spinning around.

Ah yes, makes sense. I noticed the sound/ movement of the Heuer 02 recently when looking at the Dark Lord. Does seem silly not to roll out the updated movement with the new releases!