2023 Monaco releases

I could probably find a mint, serviced Monaco 24 for £9800 and have change for an Formula 1.

How is it £2000 more than the Dark Lord, which has gold on it? Both are black coated, both are Heuer 02....
Touche!!! That's the question to ask. You can actually now find the pre-owned Dark Lord for £5700 being sold by retailers, so there you go.

I wonder if this isn't part of a strategy, though? Tag haven't committed to how many of these they are making. They may not sell that many and maybe it doesn't matter. Having a few high priced skeleton pieces in the line-up makes the regular models look cheaper and all helps drive up the perception of Tag as higher-end and normalizes these higher prices.

I wonder if this isn't part of a strategy, though? Tag haven't committed to how many of these they are making. They may not sell that many and maybe it doesn't matter. Having a few high priced skeleton pieces in the line-up makes the regular models look cheaper and all helps drive up the perception of Tag as higher-end and normalizes these higher prices.
I agree. That's what I thought when TAG increased the price of the normal Monaco collection a few weeks back with the Cal 11 and the Gulf coming to £6800. The sense of "value" that a new Gen Z richie rich would get in spending a little more to acquire "an avant garde version of a historical icon". A similar strategy of a large coffee being marginally more expensive than a medium one, hence you think you're getting better value.

I've had the turquoise one added to my shopping cart on TAG site since morning. It still shows as available for purchase. Let's see what happens at the end of the day.

My AD has multiple people on their waiting list.... make of that what you will

A tribute to the original Monaco........ hahahahahahahahaha. Stop it.
Hear hear! The original Mcqueen 1133 Monaco shall henceforth be referred to as the very first TAG Heuer Monaco and all future Monacos shall be created as tributes to this mythical TAG Heuer.

They’re alright. Plain looking one would be my pick as outside of this line-up it would already be pretty wild and hardly wearable outside of actual Monaco and a few other shiny places.

How is it £2000 more than the Dark Lord, which has gold on it? Both are black coated, both are Heuer 02....
Titanium ?

Here are live pics of the black and blue dial models. I haven’t seen the DLC one yet.
These are planned to be core lineup models and not limited, maybe the DLC one is.

IMG_1999.jpeg

IMG_2001.jpeg

IMG_2005.jpeg

IMG_2003.jpeg

IMG_2004.jpeg

IMG_2011.jpeg

IMG_2002.jpeg

That side profile shot shows that these are too much on the chunky side. But I guess it helps others see that's you've spent £10k on your watch.

Thank for the photos Adam!! Really confirms that the DLC one is the winner

Don't forget that it is grade 2 with sand blasted finish, super premium

Probably should have been more then.... bit of a bargain, truly.

If these are core models, then the prices are even stupider. You might get away with playing with FOMO and flippers but as a standard piece, I can't see it. £11,000 is almost Alpine Eagle money

That side profile shot shows that these are too much on the chunky side. But I guess it helps others see that's you've spent £10k on your watch.

Like I said before, they're actually slimmer than the standard H02 by maybe a mm. These wear so much better in titanium though. It's really too bad about the price otherwise this could have been a fun one

Back plate even adds extra thickness

Probably should have been more then.... bit of a bargain, truly.

If these are core models, then the prices are even stupider. You might get away with playing with FOMO and flippers but as a standard piece, I can't see it. £11,000 is almost Alpine Eagle money
No prizes for which you would pick. :)