2023 Monaco Las Vegas Grand Prix LE CAW211AD

Searching for a Monaco today led me to this WAW131C Kingsman LE and immediately thought of this LV LE release. A buyer should expect at least something similar for a box, if not better, for this Las Vegas edition. Maybe toss a few poker card faces on?
Tag Heuer Monaco WAW131C Kingsman LE box.jpg

Searching for a Monaco today led me to this WAW131C Kingsman LE and immediately thought of this LV LE release. A buyer should expect at least something similar for a box, if not better, for this Las Vegas edition. Maybe toss a few poker card faces on?
Tag Heuer Monaco WAW131C Kingsman LE box.jpg
I think you're being a bit unreasonable. For a company like TAG Heuer, the manufacturing cost for a new box will be way too high :rolleyes:

Plus, didn't Michael say they sold all of them? The more they try to do less, they can fine tune how much customers can accept and still pay insane amounts for the products :thumbsup:

The more I think about it, the more upset I feel about this watch. I mean what an insult to Las Vegas!? TAG Heuer's number #2 city in the world in terms of sales, for an inaugural F1 GP, and a parts bin special with nothing to notate Las Vegas is the best they can do???!!!! :mad::whipped:::censored::

Idk, maybe I'm jaded being a Las Vegas Boutique customer, but I think they deserve better! :(

I was originally told the Night Driver was supposed to be the LV F1 GP watch, that would've been much more appropriate.

I think you're being a bit unreasonable. For a company like TAG Heuer, the manufacturing cost for a new box will be way too high :rolleyes:
I wonder who created the Ikuzawa watch box? TAG Heuer or Bamford? Only 100 of these, for a watch priced at approx. $3000 less than the Vegas Monaco.
20231027_163015.jpg

I would bet it was Bamford, I think he has made some excellent collaborations as of late. The recent Frank Meuller watch was a fun looking watch and great packaging.

^Thanks for the pics!

Did you check to see if there’s a bracelet compartment underneath the top layer of the interior of the box? :cautious:

Any indication on which number, of the 23 limited editions made, the lucky buyer received? Anywhere?

No bracelet compartment, just the owners manual cutout space
At least they spent the money to make a new insert and not reuse the Autavia one :D

How about a few pictures of the watch in question
It is a very nice watch :thumbsup:, but a really lazy Limited Edition very little differentiated from the standard model, neither on the dial, nor on the caseback, nor on the box... just a different strap (specific, or from a previous model?), and a white text 'ONE OF 23' printed on the caseback, not even properly numbered, not even with a reference to 'Las Vegas'… :cautious:

One of the laziest Limited Editions ever made by TAG Heuer! :D

Do we have a worst watch of the year (WWOTY) voting in the COCO? This one might be a strong contender

At least they spent the money to make a new insert and not reuse the Autavia one :D

Well you say that. But if that's the case then why did they slap that obnoxious looking TAG Heuer plaque right where the Autavia logo should be?

Also. Why does the box say TAG Heuer when it's a Heuer branded watch. Such attention to detail for your £9000

How about a few pictures of the watch in question

Great pics, Dominic. I still think the watch itself is really nice, but given the price, the box and the b/s it can't score well.

I too was expecting more. The watch is nice but no tie in to the race event at all so I don’t understand what the special is about this special edition. The contradictory Tag and Heuer branding shows a bit of poor planning. I was thinking maybe the Red Bull team might be sporting a couple to bring some attention to this. A missed opportunity. Still it was cool to see a 1 of 23 item.

The more I think about it, the more upset I feel about this watch. I mean what an insult to Las Vegas!? TAG Heuer's number #2 city in the world in terms of sales, for an inaugural F1 GP, and a parts bin special with nothing to notate Las Vegas is the best they can do???!!!! :mad::whipped:::censored::

Idk, maybe I'm jaded being a Las Vegas Boutique customer, but I think they deserve better! :(

I was originally told the Night Driver was supposed to be the LV F1 GP watch, that would've been much more appropriate.

I guess they figured they could sell more of the Night Driver worldwide, but it would have made a whole lot more sense for sure!