2019 TAG Heuer Calibre 16 Ceramic Carreras & Green Aquaracer Calibre 5 (WAY2015)

It is kind of funny that Tag always seems to be a bit behind when it comes to watch trends... "oooh bronze watches have been popular for 4 years, should we release one too?" and now it seems that someone has realized that green has been hot for the last year or so :rolleyes::D

I must say Carrera calibre 16 is looking really good. I am tempted more than occassion.

I saw that blue / tan strap Carrera in Sheffield last week. Did not like it at all!

The green Aquaracer looks interesting though.

It is kind of funny that Tag always seems to be a bit behind when it comes to watch trends... "oooh bronze watches have been popular for 4 years, should we release one too?" and now it seems that someone has realized that green has been hot for the last year or so :rolleyes::D
Has green really been a big thing lately? I know Panerai 911 but aside from that I can't come up with more good examples. I get your point though, ceramic bezels are cool and they haven't really translated to TH until now I guess.

Depends on what kind of green i guess.

I just saw Oris Aquis green dial today. I didn't like it at all. Normally i am a sucker for green dial.

If you Google Aquaracer green dial, there's a 'replica' of this already!

Where did this green Aquaracer come from? I've looked on A Blog to Watch's site and their Instagram but I can't find it. I also can't find anything out about this watch, apart from the fake one I did find a render for a ladies version with diamonds on the dial. My wife has offered to buy me this for my 50th so I'm keen to get more info!

Great cases of them Carreras! Never liked an external bezel on a Carrera but the signature lugs look a lot better on this slim case. Also a big fan of the brushed surfaces. Could this be the case we saw on the wrist of the TH engineer in that video a while back? Very promising stuff for a heritage piece

Where did this green Aquaracer come from? I've looked on A Blog to Watch's site and their Instagram but I can't find it. I also can't find anything out about this watch, apart from the fake one I did find a render for a ladies version with diamonds on the dial. My wife has offered to buy me this for my 50th so I'm keen to get more info!
It was an "Instagram Story" on their account.

It was an "Instagram Story" on their account.
Thanks Hubert, none the wiser now really... how come they can talk about it and no one else has?

It’s no longer on there, not in their story. I think they jumped the gun and had to delete

Thanks Hubert, none the wiser now really... how come they can talk about it and no one else has?
It was shown in an an official press event in Las Vegas.

It was shown in an an official press event in Las Vegas.

Oh so maybe it was talked about, but embargoed?

Oh so maybe it was talked about, but embargoed?
I doubt it was embargoed, since they posted it on their story. That said, I haven't seen it anywhere else.

I doubt it was embargoed, since they posted it on their story. That said, I haven't seen it anywhere else.

Hmm, I don't suppose you know the model number by any chance do you?