Forums Latest Members

WTB Genuine Oyster Bracelet for Heuer 980.023N 1000m

1. rennen

rennen Oct 31, 2020

Edited Nov 6, 2020
  2. SteveP

SteveP Nov 1, 2020

Hi, I don't believe the 980.023 was ever paired with an oyster bracelet. Where did you hear that out of interest?

You'd need the 23L endlinks for the jubilee bracelet, which are difficult to come by without finding a bracelet also or donor watch.
    Thanks Steve

3. rennen

rennen Nov 2, 2020

Thanks SteveP. I saw it on an expired eBay auction some months ago and didn't take a screen shot. It may have been aftermarket band but seemed to have the correct ends.

Any other bands out there that you think might be a good fit? I've looked at Everest but nothing for Heuer yet. I do like the curved ends that close the gap very well.

Thanks

4. SteveP

SteveP Nov 2, 2020

No problem! I keep a watch for these on Ebay but don't recall one with that sort of bracelet. The 980.006 is occasionally seen with the oyster bracelet but that wouldn't fir this model. As the case is so thick I'm not away of any bracelet options for it, people normally put it on a strap. That said it was originally advertised on an Isofrane strap too, not sure if that is something you'd consider.

Finally (and somewhat ironically) I have today listed a TAG version 980.023 with bracelet. If it happened to be of interest we could discuss a direct sale where you could sell on the watch and keep the bracelet perhaps. Just thought I'd mention it.

Many thanks, Steve

5. rennen

rennen Nov 6, 2020

I found a bracelet that works for now until I can find an authentic version. Anyone have any straight ends that would span the large gap of the deep dive case?

IMG_5343 small.jpg IMG_5344 small.jpg