Forums Latest Members

WITHDRAWN: Great looking Heuer Temporada $895

1. Traveler

Traveler Feb 2, 2016

For your consideration is an interesting and uncommon Heuer Temporada 1675. Powered by the Valjoux 7733 manual movement, with a ceramic case, and chromed bezel, this is a true representation of late 1960s / early 1970s motor sport watch styling! For an in depth run down on the piece, this is an excellent read -

http://www.fratellowatches.com/tbt-heuer-temporada-chronograph/

Although not serviced in my possession, it keeps great time, and the chronograph functions perfectly. One of the most unusual things about this watch is the curious 'pinging' sound as it ticks inside the plastic case!

The dial and hands show some patina, and there is a slight scuff on the bezel around 3 O'clock, but overall the watch is in great vintage condition. It comes for sale on this custom Jean Rousseau Aligator strap in 'British Racing Green' ( as befits the racing heritage ! )

Please study the pictures and ask any questions if more information is needed, as returns are not accepted.

Wordwide shipping is included in the sale price. Any fees to be paid by the buyer. This is my first time selling here, but I'm well known on Omega Forums, and references from there are available.

Thanks for looking!

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

2. automobilia42

automobilia42 Feb 4, 2016

Cool watch!

3. Penhaligon

Penhaligon Aug 29, 2020

Looks like some are chrome, while most had the sunburst bezel