Forums Latest Members
  1. PhillipDB

PhillipDB May 13, 2020

Hi All

I am looking to sell my second of this series so that I can branch out a bit. As I will be buying another Heuer in its place I am open to trades.

The good:
    - It is in great condition given its age
    - Comes with the warranty card. It is not filled out but is stamped by LMVH manchester.
    - It came with a very worn aftermarket strap so I have replaced it with one from @theleatherstrap on Instragram (40 euros) only a month and a bit ago. It is the blue kind of one in the photos, I was mixing and matching taking the photos.

The bad:
    - I dont think the box is original but it is nice and presentable. Includes the pouch with the documentation
    - Running a few mins slow, questioned myself on getting it serviced but feedback on here was dont worry for now.

I am still getting into watch photography so let me know if you need any other angles. Happy to meet and let people see it before purchase, I am London based. Postage available at the buyers cost and only with full insurance. I will package excessively well. Photos include my other CV2111 sorry.

Listed at £1599 but I welcome your opinions on price.

Any questions please ask.

1.JPG 2.JPG 5.JPG P1050856.JPG P1050857.JPG P1050879.JPG P1050890.JPG
  2. imagwai

imagwai May 13, 2020

You might want to show which box comes with the watch, as the only box in the photos has your CV2111 in it - don't want people getting confused.

I won't comment on price other than to say that if it's a few minutes slow per day, then it sounds like it requires a service and therefore, this ought to be factored in.

Otherwise, looks like a decent, honest watch. GLWTS.

3. PhillipDB

PhillipDB May 13, 2020

Thanks @imagwai !

The box in the photo will come with this watch, its just housing my other for the photo. My 2111 came with a round pouch so thought this one wasnt original.

For context on how its running, I have had it on a watch winder for 5 days now and its 6 mins behind. Ill look into a service and am happy to work with the buyer on a reduction of cost to account for this :).

4. PhillipDB

PhillipDB May 21, 2020

Update - have dropped it off for a service yesterday so it will be away for a few weeks.

5. PhillipDB

PhillipDB Jul 4, 2020

WITHDRAWN. Can’t bear to part with it now it’s serviced and running so well.

6. imagwai

imagwai Jul 4, 2020

Absence makes the heart grow fonder.