Will this bracelet fit my Formula 1

Hello guys
I have a rubberstrap on my WAH1110 (smells bad). I have a 20mm metal bracelet on hand for about 130$ but as I am new to TAG, I have no idea if it fits.
Is there a chart or other thing where we can see compatibility between straps/bracelet and modelnumbers?
Here is the bracelet I have on hand, will it fit my WAH1110?

The bracelet that will fit your watch originally is a BA0858, which is totally different at the endlinks (see picture under the text) from the one that is in your picture above, a TAG Heuer 2000 BA0308 or BA0311 bracelet, so it will probably not be a direct fit.
Look for a BA0858 and safe you a lot of trouble would be my recommendation.
TagHeuer_WAU1112_BA0858_3.jpg

Thank you.
Another question, do Tag use the same bracelet for different watches, and just change the end pieces?

No, they don't in general, although some designs might look the same, the bracelets are different.
To make it even more complicated, there are different bracelets available for basically the same watchhead, which has (besides another clasp, slightly other link-design) different endpieces to fit, I am referring now as an example to watches from the Link series.

Thanks😀
Why make things easy, when you can make them complicated 😉

I have a F1 steel bracelet in like new condition if you are interested, it's from a 2013 model i have, i bought the ceramic one and ending having 2.

Hello huecobros. Thanks for your offer, but I have bought a NATO strap instead.

I am not entirely satisfied with the Nato strap.
Are you sure your bracelet would fit my watch?
What would be your price including shipping to Denmark?

i think your bracelet looks like BA
Hello guys
I have a rubberstrap on my WAH1110 (smells bad). I have a 20mm metal bracelet on hand for about 130$ but as I am new to TAG, I have no idea if it fits.
Is there a chart or other thing where we can see compatibility between straps/bracelet and modelnumbers?
Here is the bracelet I have on hand, will it fit my WAH1110?
I think this band you have might be BA0311 and would fit a model WK1113 among others. if this is not suitable to you, would you be interested in selling yours if it is indeed BA0311? i am in search.