Forums Latest Members

Will the lesser-known Heuers ever become "A-grade" Collectables?

1. rarebirds.de

rarebirds.de Nov 25, 2014

100% agree ..camaro´s have become very sorted after inbetween the last two years. especially rare versions as dato´s, v72´s and panda dials.

2. Calibre11

Calibre11 Editor of Calibre11.com Staff Member Nov 25, 2014

The Panda/ Reverse Panda dials for any Camaro/ Autavia/ Carrera are the pick of the bunch- I blame Paul Newman.

You've had a couple of great Camaros- why did you choose to sell yours? Did you keep any?

3. rarebirds.de

rarebirds.de Nov 26, 2014

yes for sure i have my keepers.. it´s just that i can´t afford to keep them all. i also love to hunt for them and as you know i´m also dealing with watches, so sometimes a short relationship has to find a brutal but honest end ;) here are two of the most special ones i was allowed to own.
    the inverted panda will stay for ever.

_DSC0929.jpg
    Phranz, Calibre11 and dsio like this.
  4. step_hent

step_hent Nov 26, 2014

I've said it before, but those are really stunning pieces, Andee! I've got to agree that Camaro prices seem to be rising a bit already - even for the not especially rare ones, though naturally the rare ones see stronger prices. They're a personal favourite of mine so I'll be keeping my two, anyway :)

5. rarebirds.de

rarebirds.de Nov 26, 2014

thanks steve ;) yours a great!! wear them in good health!! and nice to see you here..

yours, andee

6. Calibre11

Calibre11 Editor of Calibre11.com Staff Member Nov 27, 2014

Great shot!

rarebirds.de likes this.