Forums Latest Members
  1. mfriend

mfriend Jan 14, 2019

I have the original connected (not modular 45). It was just returned to me after a failed trade-up (long story, back-order issues)
    I was able to connect to my iPhone and setup, connected to wifi and did an upgrade of the software and all apps. After restart I am unable to connect to any wifi! I have tried everything I can think of.... disconnected from phone, restarted phone, watch and even home network, no luck....

Anyone have any thoughts or ideas??

2. Albert-AMG

Albert-AMG TAG Heuer Forums Moderator Staff Member Jan 15, 2019

Have you tried putting it on the charger?

mfriend likes this.
  3. M47R1X

M47R1X Jan 15, 2019

Have you tried to manually connect to your home network through watch menu
    - settings/connectivity/wifi/add network ?

Does it show any networks within reach under this menu point?
    Wifi is set to on/automatically, Flight mode and battery saver mode are set to off?

mfriend likes this.
  4. mfriend

mfriend Jan 15, 2019

I have tried all those steps..
    It wont connect to any wifi network.... tried home, hotspot off my iPhone, work and even took an extended coffee break at Starbucks (-; no luck there either!!
    it must be an issue with the latest update..... i am hesitant to start fresh just in case I can't get it going again...

5. M47R1X

M47R1X Jan 15, 2019

Sorry to hear that. Seems something went wrong during the update process.::confused2::
    Try to perform a factory reset under /settings/system/disconnect & reset. This should solve your issues.
    It will not harm anything except data like saved watchfaces, accounts, music will be deleted from the watch.
    Once you’ve reset your watch, choose “forget the device” on your phone.
    Then uninstall the Wear OS app from your iphone and give it a fresh install. Then try reconnect the watch. :thumbsup:

Edited Jan 15, 2019
    mfriend and Albert-AMG like this.
  6. mfriend

mfriend Jan 15, 2019

Thanks for all the help.... seems the old “factory reset” 3 times and uninstalling / reinstalling did the trick!
    Now I can enjoy it while I await my upgrade ⌚️

M47R1X and Albert-AMG like this.
  7. Hazzaman

Hazzaman Nov 29, 2019

My connected 45 has suddenly stopped connecting to my home WiFi. Doesn’t even see it. Tried manually connecting but no luck. Any thoughts other than resetting the watch