What's on your wrist? / What are you wearing? (WRUW)

Would look better if it was Albert’s Alec Monopoly strap. Maybe splash some paint on it?
Splash some paint on it? What the hell is wrong with you???

Probably wasn't in the catalogue. Is it listed under 'other watches'? Sure it's there somewhere.
It’s in the 2010 catalogue, in a chapter named 'Pioneering Swiss Chronographs For 150 Years’ (pages 12-21) together with other models also out of their “families”… maybe not the best way to sort them 😏

So the 300 SLR wasn't missing from your Carrera list, it was just listed in a different year than when it was introduced (2010), and that's why I hadn't found it 😉👍🏼

So the 300 SLR wasn't missing from your Carrera list, it was just listed in a different year than when it was introduced (2010), and that's why I hadn't found it 😉👍🏼
Oh that catalogue sucks! It's all over the place. There's no model index at the back like almost all the others.... no wonder I missed it. The other SLRs are (Calibre S and Calibre 17) are near the back. I can move it... but using catalogues to establish years is an imperfect science. If I was to do it over I would never try and do that. I made so much work for myself. And then people like you come along and complain!!! 😁

Oh that catalogue sucks! It's all over the place. There's no model index at the back like almost all the others.... no wonder I missed it. The other SLRs are (Calibre S and Calibre 17) are near the back. I can move it... but using catalogues to establish years is an imperfect science. If I was to do it over I would never try and do that. I made so much work for myself. And then people like you come along and complain!!! 😁
On the contrary! It was my fault: I said the 300 SLR was missing in your Carrera list, when it wasn't. I just didn't look for it well enough on your list 😅

Well, let that be a lesson to you! 😆
😜

BTW, today wearing another “Heuer by TAG Heuer” for this #tHEUERsday

CBE2110.FC8246