What's on your wrist? / What are you wearing? (WRUW)

There’s two rotating cylinders going around the side…
IMG_5307.jpeg
What brand is that? I don't see any markings.

In conclusion of TAG Heuer week, here's the one that started it all off for me:
CP.jpeg

What brand is that? I don't see any markings.
That‘s a „poor man‘s MBF” :D

It’s a single-model side project by Max Büsser called M.A.D.1

https://quillandpad.com/2023/01/29/...rom-but-not-by-maximilian-busser-plus-videos/

First there was an ultra-limited, not-for-sale blue one, then red, then green and the last one was a collaboration with French designer Castelbajac (https://www.madgallery.net/geneva/en/creators/mad-editions). All “available” through a raffle system. And in between there was/is a green “lucky loser” edition with a little Easter egg (mine).

Edited:

Been wearing this for a couple of weeks while I travel. Had to adjust both hands!!
IMG_7079.jpeg

Also digital here today, ready for an AMG ride ;)

IMG_2827.jpeg
Titanium case, black ceramic lugs, black titanium buckle, and 2FT6076 black rubber strap
IMG_2829.jpeg

HI Newbie here :). Bought my 1st Tag about a month ago, been wanting one for about 30 years and finally in a position to treat myself to a new one. After a month I'm loving it. Just wish more people noticed it :)

HI Newbie here :). Bought my 1st Tag about a month ago, been wanting one for about 30 years and finally in a position to treat myself to a new one. After a month I'm loving it. Just wish more people noticed it :)

Welcome to the forum, @Leo Heinl. Nice Formula 1!

Killer piece! Welcome to the best forum in the world

One of the best F1s imo. Congrats.

Close but not close enough, 2.56.15 UTC::bleh::
Realistically, Buzz and his Omega didn’t come out for another 19 minutes which was the second photo.,12.45pm my time (+9.30) :)