What's on your wrist? / What are you wearing? (WRUW)

I’m wearing a 1950s Nivada Grenchen (Croton here in the U.S.) Aquamatic that I picked up yesterday. I love/hate the hidden crown.
These have some great history, and are still around today. The original ETA movement is the grandpa of all modern ETA movements.

I don’t need an explanation, but ngl I kinda want one ::bleh::
Well quite simple actually. Happy is a state of mind where you feel good. Friday was the day we had yesterday. Bromigos is an excellent combination of the word bro and amigo, something you say to your bros to signal that you are really deep into the bromance.

Well quite simple actually. Happy is a state of mind where you feel good. Friday was the day we had yesterday. Bromigos is an excellent combination of the word bro and amigo, something you say to your bros to signal that you are really deep into the bromance.
Thanks for clearing things up. My English badly

Today’s Modular 45 combo
IMG_1030.jpeg
Black titanium digital module, titanium lugs, and titanium bracelet BF0608
IMG_1038.jpeg

1960s Girard-Perregaux Gyromatic for this lazy Sunday. I’ve been on a vintage dress watch kick lately.

Visited Akasaka palace today, met up @Snowy yesterday in Kyoto F2F (no pics taken) and enjoyed a nice meal and chat;

Visited Akasaka palace today, met up @Snowy yesterday in Kyoto F2F (no pics taken) and enjoyed a nice meal and chat;
Whoa!! :eek: Did you meet the legendary mythical ultimate super TAG Heuer collector @Snowy

What watch did he wear?

Whoa!! :eek: Did you meet the legendary mythical ultimate super TAG Heuer collector @Snowy

What watch did he wear?
A Kirium with a special dial and he had 5 other watches with him, 2 F1 Hawaii's, Ikuzawa, Skipper and the Monaco Bamford. I had only my Kirium and X-33 with me for this trip.

A Kirium with a special dial and he had 5 other watches with him, 2 F1 Hawaii's, Ikuzawa, Skipper and the Monaco Bamford. I had only my Kirium and X-33 with me for this trip.
What did you think of the Bamford Monaco? Proper cool that one, would love to see one in person

What did you think of the Bamford Monaco? Proper cool that one, would love to see one in person
Yeah the blue tones make it very special.